ADVERTISEMENT

Man, with the Steelers getting Justin Fields

pittguy81

Head Coach
Oct 28, 2005
they sure gave Kenny a f*ck job. Fields is athletic and a good runner but hasn't proven anything as far as being an adequate passer in the NFL. I wish Kenny the best. The Steelers set him up for life by making him a first round pick and Kenny getting the $ that comes with that....but for a guy who wants to compete and be given fair shot, the Steelers did Pickett dirty.

they sure gave Kenny a f*ck job. Fields is athletic and a good runner but hasn't proven anything as far as being an adequate passer in the NFL. I wish Kenny the best. The Steelers set him up for life by making him a first round pick and Kenny getting the $ that comes with that....but for a guy who wants to compete and be given fair shot, the Steelers did Pickett dirty.
When has Kenny had to compete,freshmen year of high school maybe?

Reactions: TheFormula
The only organization making more mistakes than the Steelers the last 3 years is the Chicago Bears.

If Fields was really good he wouldn’t have been dumped
Most nfl organizations would love to be the Steelers.

If Kenny was really good he wouldn’t have been benched and dumped

Kenny also has not proven anything as far as being an adequate passer in the NFL.
He’s engineered more late game drives than fields. So he’s shown more actually ability to lead a team at that position than fields

But generally I don’t think anyone would argue that the Jury is out on KP. What’s idiotic is thinking fields is somehow an upgrade

He’s engineered more late game drives than fields. So he’s shown more actually ability to lead a team at that position than fields

But generally I don’t think anyone would argue that the Jury is out on KP. What’s idiotic is thinking fields is somehow an upgrade
Yes, for 3.5 quarters they'd have 6-13 points, then he leads a magical drive at the end to win it, where was he for 3.5 quarters? 24 starts we waited for a complete game, it was frustrating that in never came, sometimes, maybe 6-7 times we got a magical half quarter after 3.5 quarters of frustration.

Reactions: Schaef60
Yes, for 3.5 quarters they'd have 6-13 points, then he leads a magical drive at the end to win it, where was he for 3.5 quarters? 24 starts we waited for a complete game, it was frustrating that in never came, sometimes, maybe 6-7 times we got a magical half quarter after 3.5 quarters of frustration.
Would've been nice to have a competent OL & OC. But continue....

Maybe Canada and tomlin were forced to take the training wheels off. Ya know same way Ben lit it up late in the game with his “shot” arm

Oh and the comparison was with fields who hasn’t done that But he I’m sure the innovative OC and Mediocre Mike the qb whisperer will get more out of fields than the bears were able too.

Last edited:
When he got drafted. He didnt start the season jackass. Now what?
I’m the jackass, but you can’t spot the dramatic difference.

As a rookie who didn’t start on day 1, he was hometown first round draft pick who everybody loved and whose time was imminent. He was still the guy.

Adversity came after throwing 6 TDs in a season, being benched for Mason Rudolph, and then having the team sign a 36 year old to replace him.

Per reports, he handled this adversity by pouting to the point of not dressing and requesting a trade.

Last edited:
The only organization making more mistakes than the Steelers the last 3 years is the Chicago Bears.

If Fields was really good he wouldn’t have been dumped
I’d argue the Steelers have been worse than the Bears in their QB plan. When the bears realized their mistakes with trubisky and fields, they moved on and the Steelers were dumb enough to acquire both.

• Haha
Reactions: VictoryLights
In the NFL the only thing that matters is the W. There are no style points for random guys to evaluate and assess for your "ranking". You win games or you don't and Kenny did.

• Haha
Reactions: Pitt79
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT