ADVERTISEMENT

MBB Backyard Brawl extended

On the one hand, I like it. On the other hand, they are going to hire a big time coach and pay top of the line salaries for players. I think their boosters see that the opportunity is in basketball. They have one of the highest payrolls THIS season in a throwaway year.

Now get Duquesne on for a 2 for 1 and RMU for a 3 for 1. BTW, Jake DiMichele is getting minutes for Duquesne. Didnt even know he went there.

Reactions: HailToPitt725
On the one hand, I like it. On the other hand, they are going to hire a big time coach and pay top of the line salaries for players. I think their boosters see that the opportunity is in basketball. They have one of the highest payrolls THIS season in a throwaway year.

Now get Duquesne on for a 2 for 1 and RMU for a 3 for 1. BTW, Jake DiMichele is getting minutes for Duquesne. Didnt even know he went there.
just use that one hand you are accustomed to using....

Reactions: PittED2001

I always thought it’d be cool if Pitt, Duquesne, and RMU did a mini round-robin tournament at PPG. Pitt/RMU on Thursday night, Duquesne/RMU on Friday night, and then the City Game on Saturday. Would be great for the programs, the fans, and the Pittsburgh basketball scene as a whole.

Reactions: TheSpecialSauce
I always thought it’d be cool if Pitt, Duquesne, and RMU did a mini round-robin tournament at PPG. Pitt/RMU on Thursday night, Duquesne/RMU on Friday night, and then the City Game on Saturday. Would be great for the programs, the fans, and the Pittsburgh basketball scene as a whole.

I think it should be a Saturday doubleheader at PPG. Duq/RMU game 1. Pitt/WVU Game 2. Maybe even add a D2 game before the 1st game. Cal vs IUP which is high level D2

Reactions: HailToPitt725

Go to hoopie board troll. H2P

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT