ADVERTISEMENT

Miller Moss

Nice Stats....

Hope he hits the portal and leaves that place farrrr behind.

Good for the kid, pretty impressive stuff when you can walk out there and sling it around the ball yard like that.

Not sure why he’d transfer, just stay at USC and get completely overhyped, cry in your Mommy’s arms after a tough game on National TV and may be the #1 pick in the draft!

I hope he likes airplane rides though, he’ll be taking very long ones next season.

Good for the kid, pretty impressive stuff when you can walk out there and sling it around the ball yard like that.

Not sure why he’d transfer, just stay at USC and get completely overhyped, cry in your Mommy’s arms after a tough game on National TV and may be the #1 pick in the draft!

I hope he likes airplane rides though, he’ll be taking very long ones next season.
How will the kid survive. 3 plane trips in 4 Months!!! Oh the humanity.

God you are dumb..

• Haha
Reactions: jctrack
Nice Stats....

Hope he hits the portal and leaves that place farrrr behind.
He’s from LA and his mom is a prof at “that place” which also happens to be one of the best schools in the country. So don’t get your hopes up too high.

System QBs. Hopefully it cost Williams some $
The system QB he’s replacing is about to be the #1 draft pick. 3 of the other QBs from the same system are current NFL starters. 3 of the last 4 of them won the Heisman. The one that didn’t had already QBd his team to a Super Bowl.

So, probably not.

Ahhh…another keyboard tough guy. Listen, I’m going to be at Mike’s beer barn tonight. Black cowboy hat with a hot blonde with huge boobs. Come say hello….id love to meet you.
There’s only one person playing tough guy here. While the dude created an account to troll, and is being a dick, it isn’t him.

You’re the one who quite frequently is the keyboard warrior.

USC is supposedly the favorite to land Will Howard in the portal. You would think Riley had seen Moss enough to know what he had with him before going all out for Howard.

USC is supposedly the favorite to land Will Howard in the portal. You would think Riley had seen Moss enough to know what he had with him before going all out for Howard.
Doesn’t he know that he will have to take 4 two hour flights in 4 months? Not sure how any human can’t put himself through that agony.

Well, I’m guessing that only a Power Bottom in a Cowboy hat that likely doesn’t leave a 30 mile radius of his trailer would think a flight is some type of life changing episode.

Not necessarily. They weren’t counting on him to be the guy next year. Maybe his performance last night will make them re-think their decision, but not so sure.
I watched some of that game. He wasn't fast, but had good feel for the pocket. He would escape pressure and hit a throw downfield. That's far more dangerous than tucking and running for 10. He's good.

Man………. I really hope our new offensive coordinator can do with QB’s like Lincoln Riley can do. If he can. He can be our next head coach when Narduzzi retires

Reactions: USN_Panther
Ahhh…another keyboard tough guy. Listen, I’m going to be at Mike’s beer barn tonight. Black cowboy hat with a hot blonde with huge boobs. Come say hello….id love to meet you.
This sounds familiar for some reason…..

Top-3-Rip-Beth-Date.jpg

What time is this going down? I'm at Mike's beer barn now with the blonde. I'm assuming you meant the barn at my place? There are three barns and I checked them all. I'm here but no cowboy hats. Just me and the blonde (my wife). Well, the dog and the sheep are here too.
I have a nice vanilla bean porter and a pale ale that I'm fixin' to add apricot puree to in the fermenters. These brews are a few weeks away, but I got some plum gin, Irish whiskey and Pinot noir if the fightin' makes ya thirsty.

Reactions: Pitt1975
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT