ADVERTISEMENT

"Narduzzi has raised the bar"

Oct 25, 2021
Where are you five dumbasses now? After 25+ years of at least being a bowl team, you are witnessing the destruction of Pitt football.

There are historic Pitt football lowpoints, but getting curbstomped by a terrible team, literally without a QB, in an empty baseball stadium, has to be up there with 72-0. There will be 8000 people at Acrisure on Thursday. I will not be one.

We lost to a team that has won one FBS game all year, a team whose backup QB threw for 60 yards, and TWO positions players playing QB.

It's over. If you look at the trajectory of Georgia Tech, I'm guessing that's where we're heading. At least a handful of 3-5 win seasons are on their way. At that point, we're in a better financial spot to move on from Narduzzi. It's over.

We lost to a team that has won one FBS game all year, a team whose backup QB threw for 60 yards, and TWO positions players playing QB.

It's over. If you look at the trajectory of Georgia Tech, I'm guessing that's where we're heading. At least a handful of 3-5 win seasons are on their way. At that point, we're in a better financial spot to move on from Narduzzi. It's over.

5-7 or worse next year, Narduzzi is gone and hopefully Heather. You cant go 2-10 and 5-7.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT