ADVERTISEMENT

New Junior Point Guard Prospect

Matt Steinbrink

Head Coach
Gold Member
Nov 6, 2002
I had my doubts that Pitt was watching Marcus LoVett last night. After looking into it a little bit, I believe they were there for someone else. Morgan Park is loaded and has a very good junior point guard I am told. His name is Charlie Moore. I just touched base with him and he did confirm that Pitt is recruiting him.

He is a small point guard, but appears to be the main attraction with Morgan Park for the Pitt staff right now. Williamson has a great relationship with Mac Irvin Fire, the strong AAU team based in Chicago. Williamson actually got Luwane Pipkins to commit to UMass while he was there. Just like Moore, Luwane is a very small point guard but can really play. The director of Mac Irvin Fire thinks the kid can win A10 rookie of the year next year. I know it is a different level, but it sounds like Williamson landed a really good one for UMass. We will see if Charlie Moore is better.

More to come. I want to double check his height and weight too, just to make sure the database is correct.

Charlie Moore

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News