ADVERTISEMENT

New word in the English Language "Adamski"

recruitsreadtheseboards

Lair Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Jun 11, 2006
I now propose to use this term, "adamski" as noun, describing shameless fanboy behavior towards your favorite team. An example, a poster posts "I think Pitt's recruiting class is the best in the ACC", Response, "Stop being an adamski and be realistic." Or, "my school does not do negative recruiting, it is always the other schools. "Quit being an adamski and realize everyone does it."

It doesn't even have to apply to Pitt. See this, "I think Urban Meyer is a really honest guy at heart and always has his players best interests in the forefront." Reponse, "you frigging adamski, you got to be kidding me."

"I think James Franklin cares about his players academics and welfare first and foremost, unlike other coaches." Response, "Holy hell, you are actually Adamski"

What is this numb nuts doing in PITTsburgh? He should be in creepy valley washing the teams dirty uniforms after practice,

Kind of like when someone gets "munsoned" from the movie Kingpin. I think an "adamski" or getting "adamskied" is more than shameless fanboy behavior. The person is delusional, distorts the truth, or is simply a liar as well. For example... I hope that kid doesn't get "adamskied" by Josh Gattis.

i have kept this a secret long enough, but I knew adamski in high school. Mars area hs. Nice guy, but clearly an example of brainwashed cult member at this point. I have no problem being Pro-PSU actually when you are the beat writer; but he learned by the cook and smizik's best by always writing an article that promotes PSU but bashes Pitt. His recruiting blog where he tried to compare PSU to Pitt was so over the top you just can't take the guy seriously. even after he had been "Promoted" this week to the steelers beat, he felt the need to continue with his anti-pitt agenda. Why our local papers feel the need to employ someone that is anti-pitt with an agenda is beyond me. Does the Daily collegian or centre daily times employ someone that is anti-PSU with a Pro-Pitt agenda? Why we get stuck with these tools is beyond me.

Although he did give Peak a slightly nice compliment this week....

He learned at the feet of Phil Grosz so he came by it honestly I guess.

That being said you should have kicked him square in the nads just for principle's sake.

Originally posted by 9nationalchampionships:
What is this numb nuts doing in PITTsburgh? He should be in creepy valley washing the teams dirty uniforms after practice,
Except that he wouldn't wash them because he'd be too busy sniffing them.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT