ADVERTISEMENT

Next round

plcp

Assistant Coach
May 29, 2001
Who is the next victim? Hope for dayton but it doesnt matter. Go P I T T!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Washington State and Dayton are just beginning their match on ESPN+

Who is the next victim? Hope for dayton but it doesnt matter. Go P I T T!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ugh. This is the typical trap game because Louisville awaits after that. Thats obviously a final four type match. I’ll be curious to see how Fish has them prepared.

Reactions: Black Panther
Washington St vs Pitt Thursday afternoon. Another PAC 12 team. H2P

Washington State has a lot of quality wins. Beat Texas and BYU, split with Oregon and USC. Lost to Louisville and to Stanford twice. They are definitely battle-tested. I know about Jehlarova. Anyone able to provide a fuller scouting report? I’m not worried about a trap game because Fisher is so good at preparation, so really just wondering about the matchup.

Reactions: Bethlehemjohn
Washington State has a lot of quality wins. Beat Texas and BYU, split with Oregon and USC. Lost to Louisville and to Stanford twice. They are definitely battle-tested. I know about Jehlarova. Anyone able to provide a fuller scouting report? I’m not worried about a trap game because Fisher is so good at preparation, so really just wondering about the matchup.

Don't know much about Wazzu, but...

- It's Julianna Dalton's former school
- They lost to our former top assistant Lindsey Behonick's Oregon State squad in Pullman back in late October
- One of Coach Behonick's assistants at Oregon State - who used to coach here, as well - was in the crowd for the Coppin State match...
- This is Wazzu's seventh consecutive tournament appearance, but they've never advanced beyond the Sweet 16 round
- Coach Fisher mentioned in a chalk talk that he expected Wazzu to be our next opponent after USC.
- They had two 1st team All-Pac 12 performers, both 5th years & both from Europe

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT