ADVERTISEMENT

NFL Playoffs

happjack

Senior
May 8, 2003
Hoping that the Rams break it open here, would love to see Brady get booted the same weekend as Rodgers.

Brady gets flagged for an unsportsmanlike penalty and responds with an unbelievable pass. Not many 24 year-olds could make that play, much less 44 year-olds.

Also, the Rams’ uniforms would look much nicer if they ditched the gradient numbers and name tags.

I don't see a second half comeback today for Brady. I think the old man is going to take a big beating courtesy of Donald and Miller and the rest of the Rams Defense.

Reactions: HailToPitt725
It amazing how pedestrian Brady becomes when his oline isn’t allowed to hold.

Rams vs Bengals or Bills would be a great Superbowl of teams that got close but never won a SB. And yes, I realize the St Louis Rams won one.

Reactions: TFBaum
Goat drops a dime to Williams and TB recovers a fumble. Tom Terrific looking to pad his goat legacy

He is a great player not taking that away from in NE there were imho a ton of holding calls not made
Silly me I thought calling him pedestrian would absolutely be trying to take away from what a great player he is. Maybe the best football player ever. He’s in the conversation.

And I don’t care for him so I’m not fanboying.

I’m not surprised the conservative approach by LA all half has lead to this. Taking nothing away from Brady TB has been gifted this opportunity.

Wow! Everyone including me thought they'd do a qb sneakaroo. Lenny Fournette for the TD!

Reactions: TFBaum
Holy chitballs! Matty Stafford fumbled and recovered.

Teams never learn that you have to kill Brady. They always get conservative and play not to lose.

wow wow wow!

What a game!

I'm super happy for big 97! and also Matty Stafford, stuck on the Lions and now he gets to play meaningful football

You wonder if Fournette should have maybe fell down at the 1 and bled a little more clock. Easy to say now, but it also crossed my mind at the time. Tough call, I guess. If you do that and it doesn't work, you're an eternalized meme.

wow wow wow!

What a game!

I'm super happy for big 97! and also Matty Stafford, stuck on the Lions and now he gets to play meaningful football
Was that whitehead that got beat on that pass?

In any event, aren’t sports great?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT