ADVERTISEMENT

Okunlola to Colorado

Losing a transfer to Coach Prime, who Narduzzi previously criticized for overturning his roster, is pretty funny.

Last edited:
Bad decision, but money talks….

The reality is, if you peruse the world of the internet, is that just about every team's fans are decrying their lack of NIL compared to some other program. It's all relative.

Reactions: TempleBAPittMPA
College football is dead. “Despite the best efforts of Alliance 412” LOL what are we doing here?
I’m not sure the entire concept of college education is not on its way out. In the past 6 months, I have found AI programs to not only replace three employees but significantly upgrade the performance. Almost all these degrees are going to be worthless in the next 10 years.

I’m not sure the entire concept of college education is not on its way out. In the past 6 months, I have found AI programs to not only replace three employees but significantly upgrade the performance. Almost all these degrees are going to be worthless in the next 10 years.
You fired 3 employees and replaced them with AI?

Sam clearly read the thread on how worthless a college degree is so he decided to play for Colorado. Why attend classes and finish in last place in your conference when you can’t get paid to do the same and not attend classes

I think there will eventually be laws against AI for this reason. Like if you can use it to do a better heart surgery, great, that can save people's lives. But using it to enter sales reports more efficiently, nah, dont need that. Just pay a human.

He'll be back in the portal next year when Prime leaves. No chance that dude sticks around freaking Colorado after Shadeur and Travis Hunter go pro.

tosu fans were crying about it a few months back when Day (HC) said they need several million just to keep their current roster from leaving..

imagine that, buckeye fans crying poor.
They are apparently at risk for losing a number of high-end guys today, and they are blaming it on a lack of cash. Day's ship really is taking on a bit of water these days.

They are apparently at risk for losing a number of high-end guys today, and they are blaming it on a lack of cash. Day's ship really is taking on a bit of water these days.
losing them to who? I cant imagine too many lower level P5 programs are going to poach high end buckeye players. Maybe a few that have been recruited.

again, no expert on buckeye football so if im wrong, im wrong. just dont see lower level programs with a fraction of the financial support outbidding them for their high end players..

losing them to who? I cant imagine too many lower level P5 programs are going to poach high end buckeye players. Maybe a few that have been recruited.

again, no expert on buckeye football so if im wrong, im wrong. just dont see lower level programs with a fraction of the financial support outbidding them for their high end players..
It may be a case of the recruits not being able to get on the field until Junior/senior year and they are looking to go pro by that time. Who knows. College football is becoming unpalatable.

Looks like Oregon and Georgia, so big spenders.

Reactions: Zeldas Open Roof
Update: looks like OSU only lost 1 out of 3 guys that were wavering. They must have had a cash call this morning.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT