ADVERTISEMENT

OT: ESPN Morning Shows......

Zelda's

Redshirt
Gold Member
Aug 22, 2001
Have been awful since Mike and Mike, then Mike G and the others were taken off the air. I am not glad when anyone gets axed but the Keyshawn and Kellerman show was horrible. Things all changed several years ago when all the negative societal issues came to the forefront and ESPN buckled like Bob Huggins in a Pittsburgh bar. ESPN Radio needs to go back to their roots and get people that engage the majority of their population of listeners and stop catering to those that want to hear 2-3 clowns talking about themselves, non- sports topics, or about non-revenue college sports. ESPNU Radio is all about SEC/BIG 10 And ACC Network is always replaying old games during prime morning drive times, and their hosts when not playing replays, are amateurs.

Pay the money for those that attract the listeners and stop catering to the squeaky wheels out there. Bring back Golic and Golic or a similar lineup. I do not post much but because I am not on Twitter, this is my only sports outlet. Anyone else feel the same way?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News