ADVERTISEMENT

OT: FK Pitt beautiful game message boards

Duneaux Harm

Sophomore
Gold Member
Nov 30, 2020
FK what soccer message boards, if any, are you a part of? I used to be on some when I still coached but lost track. But now that I am retired I might prefer filling some of my days on a board discussing soccer rather than banging my head against the wall over the comments of some of the posters here. Lol.

2026 is not far away.

Reactions: Fk_Pitt
FK what soccer message boards, if any, are you a part of? I used to be on some when I still coached but lost track. But now that I am retired I might prefer filling some of my days on a board discussing soccer rather than banging my head against the wall over the comments of some of the posters here. Lol.

2026 is not far away.
The Olympic sports board here. That’s the only one. I’ve never been able to do any other message board, on any subject, other than Pantherlair. The intimacy of this forum I find more endearing than any forum that is larger in scope. At least I know some of the people here, and while most I still don’t know personally, I at least know they are real people that I at least have something in common with (Pitt). I’m likely not talking to some girl with purple hair and a nose ring in San Fran, some dude living in a downtrodden trailer in Louisiana with 2 way radio and antennas, or a bot. And when I post an opinion, it’s my own without any outside influences, other than my own biases. Lol. Plus on the rare occasion I’ve tried, I don’t like having to get used to a different platform/interface.

If you find a good one, let me know. I may give it a try.

Reactions: HailToPitt725

2026 is not far away.
Congrats on retirement btw. Lucky you!

Reactions: HailToPitt725
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT