ADVERTISEMENT

Perception vs reality - the brand

I think you’re confusing me with the other poster.
No you're the one watching 14 hours of college football every Saturday fitting in Pitt as an afterthought :) , a real Pitt fan would consider EVERY Pitt game as the MAIN EVENT.

No you're the one watching 14 hours of college football every Saturday fitting in Pitt as an afterthought :) , a real Pitt fan would consider EVERY Pitt game as the MAIN EVENT.

I never said that. I just stopped responding because you got boring.

I never said that. I just stopped responding because you got boring.
It's exactly what you said, why are you here, you're not a real die hard Pitt fan, you don't live or die Pitt or bleed blue and gold, you'd rather watch the best play the best.

It's exactly what you said, why are you here, you're not a real die hard Pitt fan, you don't live or die Pitt or bleed blue and gold, you'd rather watch the best play the best.

As I said, you seem to have me confused with the posters saying that.

Your initial point was that you don’t understand why anybody would have any interest in watching the Big 2, if Pitt isn’t in it.

I simply responded that people like watching college football. So will watch their team and other big games on that Saturday.

You’ve been rambling on ever since.

Reactions: HTownStiller
As I said, you seem to have me confused with the posters saying that.

Your initial point was that you don’t understand why anybody would have any interest in watching the Big 2, if Pitt isn’t in it.

I simply responded that people like watching college football. So will watch their team and other big games on that Saturday.

You’ve been rambling on ever since.
I'm right, you're a fan of the sport of college football first, above being a Pitt fan.

I like watching college football, I watch every Pitt game and some other games. That's the definition of liking college football, I don't need to watch all day every Saturday from noon to midnight to qualify as a fan.

HE’S NOT A PITT FAN!

How do I know this? He said so himself! So why is he here????? To be a contrary pain in the ass!

• Love
Reactions: FireballZ
HE’S NOT A PITT FAN!

How do I know this? He said so himself! So why is he here????? To be a contrary pain in the ass!
There's a lot of people here who care more about generic college football than Pitt football. More than a few have said, if Pitt isn't at the highest level, they'll have less interest, they'll give up their season tickets, they'll adopt another team. Those ARE NOT Pitt fans. If you're a real Pitt fan, PITT IS IT for you, you follow PITT rabidly and with the same intensity even if they drop to D3. That's where I'm at. H2P

Reactions: pittmeister
What I find HILARIOUS is I've heard Pitt fans say, if Pitt is left out of the BIG league, they'd lose interest and adopt a team in the BIG league to root for, WTF? it's unreal to me, I'm a Pitt fan, and it has nothing to do with what level they are, and if they're not at the highest level, then I won't watch any of the highest-level games. I'll watch Pitt games, even if they're playing CMU and W&J.
Honestly I will probably just not watch much college FB. I will not likely watch many pitt games either

Reactions: Las Panteras
Honestly I will probably just not watch much college FB. I will not likely watch many pitt games either
Why? It's STILL PITT, still your team, still your school, still the script and the blue & gold. So why not keep watching?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT