ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Free Fitness & Nutrition Seminar

chris_gates

Scholarship
Gold Member
Dec 18, 2014
Lair men and women,

I have something I'd like to accomplish this year, and I'm wondering if there's any interest from the folks on here... I'd really like to start giving free seminars on fitness and nutrition to businesses, local groups, organizations, etc. One of the core values of my family, and my coaching business, is to give back to the community. And one of my favorite ways to do that is to offer help for free, and hopefully provide folks with information to live happier and healthier.

I'm putting together a seminar that breaks down the following topics:
  • How to sustainably manage your diet for health and longevity, so you can better manage your health.
  • How to incorporate regular exercise into your lifestyle, so you can move more without feeling overwhelmed.
  • The incredible health benefits of strength training, and how lifting weights helps you live longer and with more freedoms.
  • How to do these things consistently, so that you can not only make progress in the short term, but maintain it in the long term.
I know that the workplace specifically can be pretty challenging when it comes to creating healthy habits, staying active, eating right, etc. Unfortunately our current environment isn't really tailored to better health these days.

I'd love to help folks understand that there is a way to manage fitness & nutrition, and do it in a flexible and sustainable way. So much of the information out there today is focused on the extremes, which rarely serves people well from a longevity standpoint.

If there's any interest out there, I would love to connect and talk about how to make it happen. I’m not asking for anything in return — just really motivated to help in any way I can.

Feel free to comment here or shoot me a message if you'd be interested. And thanks for your time in reading this!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News