ADVERTISEMENT

OT: if you like easy money

Sean Miller Fan

Lair Hall of Famer
Oct 30, 2001
Bet PSU on the moneyline. Say what you want about Franklin, but other than the Covid year, he almost never loses to teams he is significantly more talented than. I know you can probably say the same about a lot of coaches but Franklin is a model of consistency. Wins when favored. Loses when an underdog. I doubt any coach in the country is this consistent. I am probably 20 for 20 betting for PSU to beat the terrible teams they play. Granted you have to beat a lot to win a little but its free money.

This wouldn’t apply next weekend though since it’s Michigan, right? Part of me wouldn’t be shocked if they upset them, but I think they would still need help to make the playoff even if they do.

How is he against the spread? Feel like he loves putting up garbage time points and blowing out teams, but sometimes they slog through a game like Northwestern/Indiana. This past weekend though - it’s pretty remarkable how awful Maryland is against Penn St. Basically a blowout every year even if Maryland seems like they might be decent.

This wouldn’t apply next weekend though since it’s Michigan, right? Part of me wouldn’t be shocked if they upset them, but I think they would still need help to make the playoff even if they do.

How is he against the spread? Feel like he loves putting up garbage time points and blowing out teams, but sometimes they slog through a game like Northwestern/Indiana. This past weekend though - it’s pretty remarkable how awful Maryland is against Penn St. Basically a blowout every year even if Maryland seems like they might be decent.

Doesn't apply vs Michigan unless you like betting for the favorite vs him, where he just about always loses. I do think they have a fairly good shot to beat Michigan. I still think this PSU team is the best in a long time. I have no idea how he is against the spread. Spread betting is for losers. Its literally impossible to win consistently betting spreads.

I like PSU at home against a Michigan team that has played a schedule made by a pastry chef.

Bet PSU on the moneyline. Say what you want about Franklin, but other than the Covid year, he almost never loses to teams he is significantly more talented than. I know you can probably say the same about a lot of coaches but Franklin is a model of consistency. Wins when favored. Loses when an underdog. I doubt any coach in the country is this consistent. I am probably 20 for 20 betting for PSU to beat the terrible teams they play. Granted you have to beat a lot to win a little but its free money.
this is me betting money on psu and having to not only watch them but root for them. Easy money reference btw.

"

I bet on them vs OSU for the same reasons and got burned again. No money from me this time.
James Franklin is 2-20 outright against top 10 teams in his coaching career.
Franklin is 2-15 versus top 10 foes at Penn State and he is 1-10 against top-five opponents.
But nobody cares. He is God. PSU is King. Its just so awesome being connected to them forever.
Can't wait to be surrounded by PSU gear at the Steeler game.

this is me betting money on psu and having to not only watch them but root for them. Easy money reference btw.

"

I still root against them. I'll take the $100-$200 loss if it means a terrible loss for PSU. But they never lose those games. Franklin is as sure of a thing as they come. He basically has OSU/Mich talent which is just far too good to lose to these B10 mid-majors.

psu's schedule is pretty legit next year. no more divisions will hurt them, i think. Too many good teams in the Big 10 now and with no divisions, really cant avoid but getting 3-4 ranked conference games every year..

Why is Maryland good?

psu's schedule is pretty legit next year. no more divisions will hurt them, i think. Too many good teams in the Big 10 now and with no divisions, really cant avoid but getting 3-4 ranked conference games every year..

Its extremely easy. They substitute USC for Michigan (easier). They do play Washington but that's at home. Lose to OSU, split USC and Penix-less Wash and you are in the 12 team playoff. 10 wins is a guarantee.

Its extremely easy. They substitute USC for Michigan (easier). They do play Washington but that's at home. Lose to OSU, split USC and Penix-less Wash and you are in the 12 team playoff. 10 wins is a guarantee.
if their's is extremely easy, what is ours?

was referring to 2024

Ours is very easy. They have a 3 game season. OSU, USC, Wash and I'm assuming Wash will take a big step back next season. And Lincoln Riley is pretty bad at coaching. 9 wins for getting off the bus. Will go 2-1 in those 3. 11-1 almost guaranteed.

That's a good thing then!!!!! H2P
It is? Pennsylvania state government absolutely is pathetic at funding to all its universities. It’s why in state tuition rates are skyrocketing everywhere.

It is? Pennsylvania state government absolutely is pathetic at funding to all its universities. It’s why in state tuition rates are skyrocketing everywhere.

these institutions of higher learning in PA have more money than they know what to do with. stop with this nonsense..

Reactions: rmf05
these institutions of higher learning in PA have more money than they know what to do with. stop with this nonsense..
Ah yes nonsense, facts are facts.
In state tuition is grossly higher in PA than 95% of the rest. Which is why their world rankings have gone down the last 10 years. All these schools are losing high quality professors and courses. Yes even Pitt offers less courses than 10 years ago

Do you want him to wear a st penn shirt???? Any advertisement for Pitt is a good thing. My intention wasn't meant to be political 🤷‍♂️H2P!!!!

Reactions: Hardslider21
nah, just SMF opining on the greatness of the Terps several weeks ago...odd, he never does follow-ups...

On the 1st play of the 4th quarter, Maryland punted to OSU, down 3. Since then, they have been terrible, no dount so it was probably a mirage. But being 5-1 with a chance to upset OSU late, I thought they were good.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT