ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Kenny and Canada

Fk_Pitt

Lair Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Dec 3, 2007
Anyone see the crazy stats that have everyone currently talking? A quick search on twitter didn’t yield any results but maybe someone else will find them.

Apparently Matt Canada is so futile, that he has never had a Steeler offense yield 400+ yards in a game. And since the Steelers last had 400+ yards of offense, it’s been done almost 300 times. Every team except Pittsburgh has done it at least 3 times and 9-10 of them have done it at least ten times to the Steelers 0.

30+ points in a game is also another futile stat, and I forget the specifics, but the only time the steeler offense has done it is 1-2 times Ben turned off the Canada mic in his helmet or when the steelers were down by multiple touchdowns in the 4th quarter and defenses were in prevent while the steelers were in no huddle with Canada not contributing.

Surely the Steelers have an analytics team that has made the ownership, front office and Tomlin aware of this.

This is so bad that it’s malpractice that Canada was brought back for another year.

This has me worried for Kenny, while at the same time allowing Kenny off the hook as far as I’m concerned.

This is more problematic to me than Tomlin not being able to get the defense performing at an elite level in spite of having elite talent and the payroll to support it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News