ADVERTISEMENT

OT: NHL Playoffs...some thoughts.

Incredible. Imagine the pain Leafs fans must be feeling. No Cup appearance since 1967, no playoff series wins in over a decade and a Montreal team that probably wouldn’t have even made the playoffs if they were in their normal division makes the Final 😆

Incredible. Imagine the pain Leafs fans must be feeling. No Cup appearance since 1967, no playoff series wins in over a decade and a Montreal team that probably wouldn’t have even made the playoffs if they were in their normal division makes the Final 😆
Yes. Was thinking the same thing. Can't believe Montreal is in the finals.

I love it. Best uniforms in sports for one. The tradition, it is a shame that the Canadians (ans) are so behind in this COVID stuff they can't get out of their own way. I hope there will be more people allowed in the building.

Loved it. Eff you Vegas, you got every advantage no other expansion team in sports got. The Habs have some really good young players. Carey Price, I mean he is a HOF goalie who finally gets a chance to play in the Finals. Good on Marc Bergevin, ex Pen and Mario buddy and all around good guy.

And I am sort of happy for MAF in a weird way, I would have hated to see Vegas win a Cup and he not be in the net for it. Now is the time to get him out of Vegas and back here.

Oh....for our goalie afficionodos here......my god, I know Robin Lehner is not exactly the most svelte guy, but the massive pad equipment he wears is ridiculous. I never noticed it much until they were in the handshake line. He looked like the Michelin Man.

I love it. Best uniforms in sports for one. The tradition, it is a shame that the Canadians (ans) are so behind in this COVID stuff they can't get out of their own way. I hope there will be more people allowed in the building.

Loved it. Eff you Vegas, you got every advantage no other expansion team in sports got. The Habs have some really good young players. Carey Price, I mean he is a HOF goalie who finally gets a chance to play in the Finals. Good on Marc Bergevin, ex Pen and Mario buddy and all around good guy.

And I am sort of happy for MAF in a weird way, I would have hated to see Vegas win a Cup and he not be in the net for it. Now is the time to get him out of Vegas and back here.

Oh....for our goalie afficionodos here......my god, I know Robin Lehner is not exactly the most svelte guy, but the massive pad equipment he wears is ridiculous. I never noticed it much until they were in the handshake line. He looked like the Michelin Man.
I agree with the Robin Lehner comment. When the Pens lost to them 3 years ago, we were down at the last game. I was sitting there at mid ice in the club section and when looking at him in net, I said to my buddy, where do you shoot the puck on this guy. He was so wide and tall just standing there and couldn't see an opening to shoot at. He should be good because of that alone and one he is pretty good to boot.

I hate this. I hate when people in positions like Bettman, positions of authority and action comes out with such a blatant lie, a blatant falsehood. It is one reason why I hated so much the previous Pirates management team. I know you can't be completely honest, but you also cannot blatantly insult your customers, your fan base with crap like that. You lose trust, you gain animosity.

I hate this. I hate when people in positions like Bettman, positions of authority and action comes out with such a blatant lie, a blatant falsehood. It is one reason why I hated so much the previous Pirates management team. I know you can't be completely honest, but you also cannot blatantly insult your customers, your fan base with crap like that. You lose trust, you gain animosity.
But he still keeps his job. And frankly: most people will lie, cheat and steal to keep their job that pays way less.

Is he wrong?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT