ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Olivier Giroud to LAFC

Fk_Pitt

Lair Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Dec 3, 2007
Wow is there a better place for such a handsome man than LA? Lol. MLS is becoming more and more interesting to me. Move will take effect next n the summer.

Wow is there a better place for such a handsome man than LA? Lol. MLS is becoming more and more interesting to me. Move will take effect next n the summer.

Summer 2025?

He's too old. They need to get younger. And get games on TV. I actually have the Season Pass and haven't watched a game yet because its a hassle to go into a different app, re-enter my info, and then half the time they have all the scores already on the screen so I have to go to setting to hide scores.

I dont know why these sports providers think, in this day and age of time shifting, we want all these scores on the screen when we can just check our phones if we want. Case in point, I have all the Euro qualifiers set to record. So I pull up Wales/Poland. Didnt realize I pulled up the FS2 recorded version (not the version that was live on FS1). Im watching the game and on the bottom kicker, the final score of the game I'm watching comes up. What the hell? If they felt the need to air a recorded version of the game, why did they feel that the people watching this recorded version really wanted to know the final score while they are watching it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT