ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Speaking of "stinking" ...

Chairman Moe

All Conference
Nov 4, 2003
Just around the corner from Paradise
I haven't a clue why, but for some reason emails promoting the products "Lume" and "Mando" have been cluttering my inbox and spam folders; on more than one of my email addresses. I see these two products advertised on TV, too. Their ad budget must be through the roof, or they are making one hell of a lot of $ selling this $hit

But I bring it up here, because I think that if the Pitt Men's BB team had used this product prior to last night's game, they'd be wanting a refund. No amount of Mando could remove THAT much stench! 🤣

I haven't a clue why, but for some reason emails promoting the products "Lume" and "Mando" have been cluttering my inbox and spam folders; on more than one of my email addresses. I see these two products advertised on TV, too. Their ad budget must be through the roof, or they are making one hell of a lot of $ selling this $hit

But I bring it up here, because I think that if the Pitt Men's BB team had used this product prior to last night's game, they'd be wanting a refund. No amount of Mando could remove THAT much stench! 🤣

I honestly had no idea that having a smelly ass was such an epidemic.

Reactions: DruidTM
This country has a massive problem with obesity… I can’t imagine that’s helping people to have wonderful smelling asses…🥴🤦‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: KittPitt
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT