ADVERTISEMENT

Owt Takes.......

recruitsreadtheseboards

Lair Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Jun 11, 2006
1) Egads. Yikes. I mean, 40 years of Pitting and struggling and we (I) thought it was going to be easy like Ohio State over Michigan State? It don't work like that does it? There is a lot of baggage we are discarding.

2) Brennan Armstrong, major props. What a player and competitor.

3) Kenny...so happy for him, he deserves this, just was not at his best.

4) OK, I will be critical here. Letting Brennan Armstrong set his feet and pick his spot, he didn't miss. Why we weren't blitzing him every down and abusing him, I don't understand. After all, they certainly roughed up Kenny.

5) Targeting calls are what they are, but again, too harsh of a penalty. I have been. vocal ab out it for years, Flagrant 1 and Flagrant 2. Both 15 yard fouls, but only the second leads to ejection.

6) My god is Jordan Addison special. Wow. Combat catch leading to the clinching TD was something to behold.

7) When Dennis went out and we were getting torched, again another thing I have said more than once, why don't we go to a nickel set and a 4-2-5?? Don't understand that.

8) We are 9-2 Coastal Champs. 10 wins. Win next week, 10-2 (which I predicted) is reality.

9) Attendance. Again, it is what it is. A few more wins like this at home will help pad this, but unless the other team brings 10-20K, we ain't filling Heinz.

10) OKay...those of you at the game, consider yourselves lucky. Absolutely the worst announcing for an ESPN production I ever have seen. Beth Mowins sucks. Really, ****ing horrible. Not to be misogynistic as a huge Doris Burke fan, but Mowins is out and out incompetent. She constantly had down and distance wrong, ball spots down, the clown who was here color guy made Roddy Jones seem like Tony Romo or Troy Aikman in comparison. Not once did they report why Izzy was not in the game. Just an utter embarrassment. That production made the ACC Network look like the Super Bowl production in comparison.

11) OK. Evertything still is in front of us. ACC Champ. NYD 6 Bowl. Top 10 ranking. Likely Stroud's performance and unfortunately Kenny's knocks him out of the Heisman. Which might be the best thing for the team. Now they can just play. Call plays that will win, not pad stats.

12) I am really happy right now. But it is more relief than happy. I am in my mid 50's and even I haven't seen a Pitt team win 10 games in the regular season in my adult life.

13) The way it started out, you got the feeling so many people were ready to write another SOP, obit. Nice to see them have to come up with another story line.

14) Enjoy it kiddies. It has been a long time.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News