ADVERTISEMENT

Pac 12 expansion

Sean Miller Fan

Lair Hall of Famer
Oct 30, 2001
I believe the Pac 12 name will live on in some form because its a great brand, and it has great history and records that can be referenced. This is who I add if I am Oregon State and Washington State

Colorado State
San Diego State
UNLV
Air Force
Boise State
Memphis
Tulane
Texas-San Antonio
Army (football only)
Navy (football only)
Gonzaga (non-football)

This conference would suck but it would be the best conference after the Power 4.

I think the 2-PAC’s best move is to merge with the MWC using the PAC branding. Trim some of the “fat” (San Jose State, Wyoming, etc.), and it’s likely the fifth best conference. Most importantly (at least to me), it’s regional!

Air Force
Boise State
Colorado State
Fresno State
Hawaii
Oregon State
San Diego State
UNLV
Utah State
Washington State

Last edited:
Reactions: jaebree422
I think the 2-PAC’s best move is to merge with the MWC until the PAC branding. Trim some of the “fat” (San Jose State, Wyoming, etc.), and it’s likely the fifth best conference. Most importantly (at least to me), it’s regional!

Air Force
Boise State
Colorado State
Fresno State
Hawaii
Oregon State
San Diego State
UNLV
Utah State
Washington State
B1G(ee) really did kill 2-PAC.

There's no way the PAC brand just dies. The MWC would be idiots if they don't merge with the PAC-2 and retain the PAC name. I'm not sure they'll cut anyone though.

I think the 2-PAC’s best move is to merge with the MWC using the PAC branding. Trim some of the “fat” (San Jose State, Wyoming, etc.), and it’s likely the fifth best conference. Most importantly (at least to me), it’s regional!

Air Force
Boise State
Colorado State
Fresno State
Hawaii
Oregon State
San Diego State
UNLV
Utah State
Washington State

I forgot Fresno State and Utah State. I'd take them over going East for Memphis, Tulane and UTSA.

And for me, I either take all 3 academies or none. Not sure what Air Force brings if you dont also add Army and Navy.

No on Hawaii though. No one wants to spend the money it takes to get there.

So to redo it

Pac 10

Washington State
Boise State
Oregon State
Fresno State
Utah State
Colorado State
San Diego State
UNLV
New Mexico
Texas-San Antonio

I like UTSA. Very big city. Only 1 pro team. No D1 teams besides UTSA. Lots of growth potential.

Reactions: HailToPitt725
Good luck to your team today. Beat the Peds!
Unfortunately (but probably fortunately), I’ll be missing this game. Just think they’ll run all over us. I have questions about our defensive line for the first time in what seems like 6-7 years. We have depth but just don’t think there are difference makers. I do think that our WV kids up front will open gaping holes for our RBs and push back the undersized defensive line for Penn St.

Penn St isn’t Ohio State or the cream of the SEC. They’re like Michigan. In other words, they aren’t one of the elite brands. However, they’re like a top 15-ish type program and could be better this season if that highly rated QB pans out. My guess is he will struggle a little…but those RBs. They can be beat by WVU. However, it would be a big surprise given atmosphere, etc.

Reactions: USN_Panther
and could be better this season if that highly rated QB pans out. My guess is he will struggle a little…but those RBs. They can be beat by WVU. However, it would be a big surprise given atmosphere, etc.
So,

If WVU had this game in morganhole they win?

Got it.....

So,

If WVU had this game in morganhole they win?

Got it.....
I don’t give any team from the B1G much respect besides the team that resides where I live. Sorry. I’m sure they have some nice athletes (Sandusky). They aren’t what they were in the 80s. WVU can absolutely win this game and they could also get throttled. Anything is possible. This is a talented Penn St team. First games like this one usually come down to QB play and turnovers. It will also be incredibly sloppy like every other opener. So stupid that college football doesn’t have one exhibition. That will occur when the sport moves to a super league.

The B1G is always very overrated in terms of football merit. It’s brands are some of the biggest in the sport.

The game being in Morganhole has nothing to do with it.

Why all the Wyoming haters? Seems they typically make a bowl game. I saw them in the big dance for hoops a few years ago. Plus their helmet logo is nice.

Reactions: Burgh15
Why all the Wyoming haters? Seems they typically make a bowl game. I saw them in the big dance for hoops a few years ago. Plus their helmet logo is nice.

Their state has the population of Washington County and Westmoreland County combined.

I don’t give any team from the B1G much respect besides the team that resides where I live. Sorry. I’m sure they have some nice athletes (Sandusky). They aren’t what they were in the 80s. WVU can absolutely win this game and they could also get throttled. Anything is possible. This is a talented Penn St team. First games like this one usually come down to QB play and turnovers. It will also be incredibly sloppy like every other opener. So stupid that college football doesn’t have one exhibition. That will occur when the sport moves to a super league.

The B1G is always very overrated in terms of football merit. It’s brands are some of the biggest in the sport.

The game being in Morganhole has nothing to do with it.

I will be rooting for WVU tonight but its going to be ugly. 40-7

Air Force
Boise State
Colorado State
Fresno State
Hawaii
Oregon State
San Diego State
UNLV
Utah State
Washington State
I think Wyoming took it personally when I left them out. Currently tied with Texas Tech in the fourth quarter and are driving. :oops:

Don’t remember seeing him either. Didn’t watch live though and very quick watch.

Its way way too early to write him off but it was shocking to me that he couldn't will his HS team to win against awful competition. And he had that DeShields kid who went FCS. Dont take much to beat Mount Pleasant and Southmoreland

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT