ADVERTISEMENT

Penn Stating

Just don’t know why that guy makes all those profiles to fight anti psu stuff when it’s national news. Lawsuits, rapes, transfers of 5 star players, racist threats, death threats of players and that’s just this year

Is there a worse place to be a football player?

Wvu,we suck!

Just don’t know why that guy makes all those profiles to fight anti psu stuff when it’s national news. Lawsuits, rapes, transfers of 5 star players, racist threats, death threats of players and that’s just this year

Is there a worse place to be a football player?

certainly not a place to take a shower..

Do not know if anyone else saw yesterday but another former 5 star has left the program. Just shows how damaged that locker room is with all of their transfers over the past 2 years. Shows Franklin is a terrible leader and has no control. That, plus the hazing, rushing back from injuries and other crap that goes on there, I wouldn't be surprised if their recruiting starts going in the tank for the 2021 class and beyond. National news is catching on and i am sure parents are taking note too. I would never let my son ever go there or even visit the town, it is as cult like as they come.

Do not know if anyone else saw yesterday but another former 5 star has left the program. Just shows how damaged that locker room is with all of their transfers over the past 2 years. Shows Franklin is a terrible leader and has no control. That, plus the hazing, rushing back from injuries and other crap that goes on there, I wouldn't be surprised if their recruiting starts going in the tank for the 2021 class and beyond. National news is catching on and i am sure parents are taking note too. I would never let my son ever go there or even visit the town, it is as cult like as they come.

So the old depth chart has nothing to do with kids entering the portal?

Reactions: PSU2UNC
To be honest, I could not care less what goes on up there. They do what they do. I'm glad we have nothing to do with them anymore. We've got more class in our little fingers than that whole program, top to bottom.

Reactions: PittFamily2
Anyone see the details released for Franklin's contract?

That place is a cesspool all they care about is their football program. They're going to regret that in a couple of years when PSU loses Parsons and their TE. They will go back to being comfortable as the 4th best team in their division.

We had our chances, 4 games, won 1.

IMO at this time PITT should focus on getting better than the Nitters, finishing higher in National Rankings and maybe we'll meet and beat them in a bowl game.

All of the rape talk, accusations, Rape U, enablers, Pedofiles doesn't really bother them much, why would it, it sounds like talk from crazy people, they won we lost and that's all that matters to a Nitter.
Somehow a lot of posters seem to get a lot satisfaction from all the name calling? Sounds and looks bad imo.

What will bother the Nitters is when PITT becomes a higher ranked football program than they are.

That will bother them!

And once PITT is one Top words will mean more.

They're going to regret that in a couple of years when PSU loses Parsons and their TE. They will go back to being comfortable as the 4th best team in their division.

Man, I swear I’ve been hearing this exact sentence for 5 years now. First it was Moorehead and Barkley. Then Barkley and their QB. Then the QB and Sanders. Now Parsons and the TE. Next year we’ll be talking about some Free Safety and the Asst. Strength Coach.

PSU is done after Parsons is gone.I feel sorry for the Lion's in 2023 when the my Mounties go into HValley and kick their butts!

Thanks Chains! We have murderers row in 2023.At PSU, The little Dukies at home and then you guys in Motown.How's that for a local OOC schedule?

We had our chances, 4 games, won 1.

IMO at this time PITT should focus on getting better than the Nitters, finishing higher in National Rankings and maybe we'll meet and beat them in a bowl game.

All of the rape talk, accusations, Rape U, enablers, Pedofiles doesn't really bother them much, why would it, it sounds like talk from crazy people, they won we lost and that's all that matters to a Nitter.
Somehow a lot of posters seem to get a lot satisfaction from all the name calling? Sounds and looks bad imo.

What will bother the Nitters is when PITT becomes a higher ranked football program than they are.

That will bother them!

And once PITT is one Top words will mean more.

Geez, I hope you dont think kids talking about being raped are crazy. I guess you think Jewish people are crazy and Germans get satisfaction? Sounds like you are crazy.

I seriously doubt when they play 4 games against their rivals where they were clearly the better team and we played well. In fact literally every stat was even over the 4 games (first downs, Pitt 80-74, total yards psu 1495-1477, rushing Pitt 765-599). But even though this clearly shows our coaching was better, obviously we would like to win one more (or get that one extra yard last year)

I am proud we arent ups. As are most every team in America. They will always have more fans, as they have 4 times the enrollment, and always have literally crazier fans, as evidence to this board having so many of them pretending to be Pitt fans.

Reactions: Pitt-Chains
I seriously doubt when they play 4 games against their rivals where they were clearly the better team and we played well. In fact literally every stat was even over the 4 games (first downs, Pitt 80-74, total yards psu 1495-1477, rushing Pitt 765-599). But even though this clearly shows our coaching was better, obviously we would like to win one more (or get that one extra yard last year)

You’ve either lost your mind, or you’re a REALLY good troll. Yes, we hung with them on inconsequential stats like first downs and rushing yards, but were beat badly on the only stats that matter. We lost 3 of 4 games, and were outscored 140-72. And yet, somehow this translates to our coaches being better??

I would actually argue the exact opposite. Good coaching is letting the opponent have something (time of possession battle, rushing yards, etc) and STILL finding a way to win. In the 2nd game we outrushed em, and they still won. In the 4th game we outpassed em, and they still won. They let us do those things because they found a bigger weakness, and exploited the sh*t out of it.

I don’t know if that’s good coaching on UPS’ part, or just bad coaching on PITT, tbh.

Reactions: bdur76
Please stop using the word "we" unless you are talking about enabler u.

You’ve either lost your mind, or you’re a REALLY good troll. Yes, we hung with them on inconsequential stats like first downs and rushing yards, but were beat badly on the only stats that matter. We lost 3 of 4 games, and were outscored 140-72. And yet, somehow this translates to our coaches being better??

I would actually argue the exact opposite. Good coaching is letting the opponent have something (time of possession battle, rushing yards, etc) and STILL finding a way to win. In the 2nd game we outrushed em, and they still won. In the 4th game we outpassed em, and they still won. They let us do those things because they found a bigger weakness, and exploited the sh*t out of it.

I don’t know if that’s good coaching on UPS’ part, or just bad coaching on PITT, tbh.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT