ADVERTISEMENT

Penn Stating

It’s not just the local paper. Look at their fans. I never heard of a fan base so intensely defend child rapist, sexual deviants, brutal hazing on the teams or frat houses and anything else their school does poorly only because they like the football team

Well, you did coin the new phrase, well done

Reactions: JokePa
It’s not just the local paper. Look at their fans. I never heard of a fan base so intensely defend child rapist, sexual deviants, brutal hazing on the teams or frat houses and anything else their school does poorly only because they like the football team

I hate to break it to you, but it goes both ways, my friend.

I’ve never seen a fanbase (Pitt’s) so easily believe anything negative about PSU because we hate their football team. See?

Having both PSU and Pitt friends, I can tell you that they’re not all that different. Everyone who loves PSU will defend everything about PSU with an obvious bias. Everyone who hates PSU will believe every accusation with an obvious bias. In the end, neither side can really be trusted for an objective opinion.

Reactions: moose121
I hate to break it to you, but it goes both ways, my friend.

I’ve never seen a fanbase (Pitt’s) so easily believe anything negative about PSU because we hate their football team. See?

Having both PSU and Pitt friends, I can tell you that they’re not all that different. Everyone who loves PSU will defend everything about PSU with an obvious bias. Everyone who hates PSU will believe every accusation with an obvious bias. In the end, neither side can really be trusted for an objective opinion.

That’s because it’s absolutely believable? People don’t just make lawsuits in college

That’s because it’s absolutely believable? People don’t just make lawsuits in college

“Absolutely believable” are some pretty strong words, man. If you visited the PSU board when this story broke, you’d see the same types of claims, except it’d be “absolutely unbelievable.”

They would cite the fact that out of all the kids who’ve left the program for different reasons, no one has claimed hazing, and not a single kid is backing this kids claim.

Those who hate PSU would ask why this kid would lie? What does he have to gain from it? Also, his dad is a legacy. He knows the backlash he would receive, and he still moved forward, so it must be true.

In the end, neither side knows shit, but both sides speak in absolutes, because that’s what they WANT to be true.

Last edited:
Sounds like Enabler U fan is here to set us straight

“Absolutely believable” are some pretty strong words, man. If you visited the PSU board when this story broke, you’d see the same types of claims, except it’d be “absolutely unbelievable.”

They would cite the fact that out of all the kids who’ve left the program for different reasons, no one has claimed hazing, and not a single kid is backing this kids claim.

Those who hate PSU would ask why this kid would lie? What does he have to gain from it? Also, his dad is a legacy. He knows the backlash he would receive, and he still moved forward, so it must be true.

In the end, neither side knows shit, both both sides speak in absolutes, because that’s what they WANT to be true.

In the end, neither side knows shit, but both sides speak in absolutes, because that’s what they WANT to be true.

Hah

it isn’t a rumor nitter. He sued them

Reactions: pittmeister
Remainder Of Greater Latrobe Junior High’s Wrestling Season Canceled During Investigation Of Alleged ‘Hazing

Can you imagine if the Penn State administrators and coaches had the same values? This is a response to alleged hazing. The perp at PSU was suspended for a game

Remainder Of Greater Latrobe Junior High’s Wrestling Season Canceled During Investigation Of Alleged ‘Hazing

Can you imagine if the Penn State administrators and coaches had the same values? This is a response to alleged hazing. The perp at PSU was suspended for a game

Hah

it isn’t a rumor nitter. He sued them

1. Read my post. Never said it was a rumor. Personally, I actually believe him. Still doesn’t change the fact that it’s an allegation until proven.

2. Still not a Nitter. I know the concept of a Pitt fan who ISN’T psu obsessed makes no sense to you, but trust me, we exist. And you’re embarrassing all of us.

Reactions: Hardslider21
1. Read my post. Never said it was a rumor. Personally, I actually believe him. Still doesn’t change the fact that it’s an allegation until proven.

2. Still not a Nitter. I know the concept of a Pitt fan who ISN’T psu obsessed makes no sense to you, but trust me, we exist. And you’re embarrassing all of us.

I’ve come to the conclusion that unless you include a negative comment in every paragraph you’re an supporter or enabler. So you’re wasting time on the same 7 people. I just blocked them and moved on. The only problem with that is. They must make up 70% of the total post because each day it takes 5 minutes to read the threads. So I pay now

Holy shit. Ok, man, I get you’re a nitter. But come on, his is not locker room talk, are you kidding? This is obviously sexually confused men committing sexual assault on in some cases minors.

You yell at people in the gym harshly and put your balls on them? Or laugh it off when your “locker room buddy’s”puts his genitals on your ass and strokes himself??????

Jeez man you’re a sick puppy

There seriously can’t be a single person hat thinks this is “ok”

Fellow Pitt fans:

Some of the enablers who never went to Penn State don’t consider themselves “nitters”...So they’ll keep denying they are

So let me clarify for the nitter... er... TheCrimson....

Ok, so you’re not a nitter, but you’re a diehard Penn State fan... How’s that?

Last edited:
Reactions: pittdan77

Yeah, and I know the concept of humans who dont think child rape, or sexual assault are bad maybe make no sense to you, but trust me, they shouldnt exist, and you embarrass all of us.

Yeah, and I know the concept of humans who dont think child rape, or sexual assault are bad maybe make no sense to you, but trust me, they shouldnt exist, and you embarrass all of us.

I’m sorry, but with a name like JokePa, I can’t take anything you type seriously. PSU spends SO MUCH time in your head, you’d rather make an anti-PSU username, than a pro-Pitt one, lol.

I hate when Nitters joke that Pitt fans hate PSU more than they love Pitt, and I always wondered where they got that from. Thanks for making all of us look like losers. Please do us all a favor and disconnect your internet. Thanks.

And yet you are the one on our site! Please do not include Pitt fans with your "us". Now beat it enabler!

I’m sorry, but with a name like JokePa, I can’t take anything you type seriously. PSU spends SO MUCH time in your head, you’d rather make an anti-PSU username, than a pro-Pitt one, lol.

I hate when Nitters joke that Pitt fans hate PSU more than they love Pitt, and I always wondered where they got that from. Thanks for making all of us look like losers. Please do us all a favor and disconnect your internet. Thanks.

Last edited:
Reactions: President Stache

Says the nitwit on a Pitt site with the name “Crimson”

Awww, little nitter got sad.

How about a nitter, with an Alabama handle on a Pitt board? Surely far more pathetic than a username I made during the PSU scandal that I never changed.

Wow. My response must have struck a nerve if I was able to get 9nationalchamps, Stache, and JokePa to respond so quickly. The holy trinity of middle-aged men with PSU obsession! Lol

And if you must know, born and raised in the heart of Pittsburgh. Been a Pitt fan as far back as I can remember, but I went to Florida Tech, where I wrote for the school paper. Hence, The Crimson.

Now you know the backstory of my username. Care to explain the PSU obsessiveness of yours?!

That is 9nationalchampionships to you

Wow. My response must have struck a nerve if I was able to get 9nationalchamps, Stache, and JokePa to respond so quickly. The holy trinity of middle-aged men with PSU obsession! Lol

And if you must know, born and raised in the heart of Pittsburgh. Been a Pitt fan as far back as I can remember, but I went to Florida Tech, where I wrote for the school paper. Hence, The Crimson.

Now you know the backstory of my username. Care to explain the PSU obsessiveness of yours?!

I’ve come to the conclusion that unless you include a negative comment in every paragraph you’re an supporter or enabler. So you’re wasting time on the same 7 people. I just blocked them and moved on. The only problem with that is. They must make up 70% of the total post because each day it takes 5 minutes to read the threads. So I pay now

I sure hope it’s more than 7 people disgusted by those who defend pedophiles and their enablers.

Disgusting university should be at the very least be put on probation for this. I mean isn't the NCAA for protecting their athletes? Time to put up or shut up at this point and give them sanctions again. For real this time.

Disgusting university should be at the very least be put on probation for this. I mean isn't the NCAA for protecting their athletes? Time to put up or shut up at this point and give them sanctions again. For real this time.

Especially since this is a reoccurring theme at this football school. Obviously a repeat offender should have a more strict punishment.

Reactions: PittFanDan17

Each of your posts make you more and more pathetic looking, you should stop. I have no idea what the ages of the other 2 or the dozen or so other people that vehemently disagree with you on this thread. It is actually amazing that you know posters on this board so well for having 50 posts. Obviously you the troll that switches names all the time.

By the way, Im 31, if that is middle aged, not sure what you would be. I made my username, as I said before (you must have missed it making new excuses for your team) when I was a student and the joepa scandal came out and people like Franco and their fans defending the moron.

I doubt Florida Tech condones and teaches students to put their nuts on your ass as they stroke themselves, but hey, if they do, I am sorry you had to be put through the same actions as ped state students. I am legit sorry you had to be sexually harassed in your life, but you have to break free of the Stockholm syndrome you have bro.

Reactions: Pitt-Chains
Each of your posts make you more and more pathetic looking, you should stop. I have no idea what the ages of the other 2 or the dozen or so other people that vehemently disagree with you on this thread. It is actually amazing that you know posters on this board so well for having 50 posts. Obviously you the troll that switches names all the time.

By the way, Im 31, if that is middle aged, not sure what you would be. I made my username, as I said before (you must have missed it making new excuses for your team) when I was a student and the joepa scandal came out and people like Franco and their fans defending the moron.

I doubt Florida Tech condones and teaches students to put their nuts on your ass as they stroke themselves, but hey, if they do, I am sorry you had to be put through the same actions as ped state students. I am legit sorry you had to be sexually harassed in your life, but you have to break free of the Stockholm syndrome you have bro.
C-658VsXoAo3ovC.jpg

Ugh. Probably true. I’m afraid that in the process of calling out the pathetic behavior of guys like JokePa, I’ve started to become just as pathetic and obsessive as he is. With that being said, I’m done with this thread. Thanks for pointing this out.

Ugh. Probably true. I’m afraid that in the process of calling out the pathetic behavior of guys like JokePa, I’ve started to become just as pathetic and obsessive as he is. With that being said, I’m done with this thread. Thanks for pointing this out.

Wow.

Don't worry....he is an enabler u lurker! He will continue to creep on our site...that is what he does

Just don’t know why that guy makes all those profiles to fight anti psu stuff when it’s national news. Lawsuits, rapes, transfers of 5 star players, racist threats, death threats of players and that’s just this year

Is there a worse place to be a football player?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT