ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt/Mullet game thread

Interesting that these ESPN announcers are critical on DeNucci missing TE and WRs. I believe them, and hope Narduzzi works with him this week. This kid is going to have to be their QB in the ACC, so hopefully he can keep improving.

Interesting that these ESPN announcers are critical on DeNucci missing TE and WRs. I believe them, and hope Narduzzi works with him this week. This kid is going to have to be their QB in the ACC, so hopefully he can keep improving.

Critical of DiNucci when they drop a well placed ball? Nuts.

Walt wins a conference; push him out
Wanny has a 10 win season; push him out
Hire a woman beater; fire a woman beater
Hire a scoundrel; he is a scoundrel
Chryst was solid and underappreciated
Narduzzi can't recruit.

Most importantly, it's always qbs fault....well in the Tino years, it was his fault.

Walt wins a conference; push him out
Wanny has a 10 win season; push him out
Hire a woman beater; fire a woman beater
Hire a scoundrel; he is a scoundrel
Chryst was solid and underappreciated
Narduzzi can't recruit.

Most importantly, it's always qbs fault....well in the Tino years, it was his fault.

BINGO, AND wife beater also had two girlfriends, pregnant st the same time , and Pitt didn't know this, but some of us did, before they hired him.

Well, maybe this was something that had to happen. Think we can all agree that DiNucci is the man now. Let's see what he can do from here on out.

They appreciated Paul Chryst. He went 6-6 three years and then left for his alma mater that happened to be a periannual top 10. He was never a long term solution and that's our problem. Even though Narduzzi sucks we need to stick with him just to have continuity. Just like we should have never fired a winning coach like Wannstedt

Good thing that we have the defensive genius Narduzzi on our side (and the offensive guru Mr Watson).

OK - so here are the changes I make at halftime (not that it will matter):

1. Browne stays on the bench
2. Briggs goes to the bench, never to return
3. Zeise (or Idowu) get pulled and we put in another DB (one of the freshmen)
4. Move Brightwell out of the middle to the outside. Put in Pine or Reynolds in the middle.
5. Dane Jackson to the bench...play one of the freshmen
6. Jones-Smith to the bench...move Hodges out to RT

Way too little and too late, but you have to try something. This crap we're watching is simply horrible.

Cruzer

The problem with continuity is when it is crappy continuity. If Pitt landed 15 or 20 top 250 players over the past couple seasons, I would buy a crappy season here or there. But that's not the case. These aren't wanny recruiting classes. These are syracuse type recruiting classes

Reactions: PittPoker
The problem with continuity is when it is crappy continuity. If Pitt landed 15 or 20 top 250 players over the past couple seasons, I would buy a crappy season here or there. But that's not the case. These aren't wanny recruiting classes. These are syracuse type recruiting classes

Hey, that's a slap at Syracuse!

Reactions: BanksvilleDave
They appreciated Paul Chryst. He went 6-6 three years and then left for his alma mater that happened to be a periannual top 10. He was never a long term solution and that's our problem. Even though Narduzzi sucks we need to stick with him just to have continuity. Just like we should have never fired a winning coach like Wannstedt

You can build a program behind having young, hungry coaches that use you as a stepping stone. Boise State has done it. Miami did. Coaches stay at those schools about 5 to 6 years, and then move on to bigger and better things.
The problem is the coaches haven't had much success at Pitt. So it's a conveyor built of average performance.

Reactions: Gep Dawg
Winning? Lol you're all smiles at 56-14? "Oh well we were going to lose anyway." That's not an acceptable attitude. Losing is expected, being humiliated is not.

RaRa Lopes is the only guy on offense who can make anyone miss. I never understood why he was so dissed on the board.

Hahaha Maddox burned by a freshman

With safety that was to late in coming over as well...
The problem with the defense has much more to do with talent than scheme. I am not saying the scheme is good (it certainly does not fit his talent at all), but we lack the talent to be anything even close a mediocre defense.

With safety that was to late in coming over as well...
The problem with the defense has much more to do with talent than scheme. I am not saying the scheme is good (it certainly does not fit his talent at all), but we lack the talent to be anything even close a mediocre defense.

When is this talent coming to campus ?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT