ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt/Nitter game thread

Yeah, i mentioned many times that this years OL is not as good as last years. Many on here disagreed.

You are a loser of the highest proportions. You come on a message board under literally 100's of aliases a week, and no matter how many times you are banned and your posts get deleted, you continue to look like a sad pathetic scummy stain by repeatedly coming back. And you claim you're best friends with Moe. So it needs to be asked, how could a seemingly normal guy like Moe actually know you in real life and want to be friends with a certified nutjob like you.

Seemingly normal? I am totally normal. But when I played Igor in Young Frankenstein I made a mistake by bringing back a brain for the monster marked "Abby Normal".

Yeah, i mentioned many times that this years OL is not as good as last years. Many on here disagreed.

Maybe they will gel and get better as the season progresses, but yeah for the first 2 games they look more like a liability than a strength.

Our so-called 5 Star players are proving to be average players at best. Browne may have all the skills one wants to see in a summer shorts & t-shirt setting but he does not have 1/2 the leadership & athletic presence of McSorley.
We are missing on opportunities to make big plays & seem to have any real leadership behind center or at least see us having a QB who scares a defense w/ his brains, footwork, passing, etc. No intangibles.

H2 PITT !!!

Defense has done well considering the field position the offense gave them. Offense has to do something with it now.

Reactions: TD_6082
Well, if he's my "best friend", that's news to me.
Lol.. I actually feel sorry for him..
You are a loser of the highest proportions. You come on a message board under literally 100's of aliases a week, and no matter how many times you are banned and your posts get deleted, you continue to look like a sad pathetic scummy stain by repeatedly coming back. And you claim you're best friends with Moe. So it needs to be asked, how could a seemingly normal guy like Moe actually know you in real life and want to be friends with a certified nutjob like you.
we are having breakfast together tomorrow morning.. it's moe's turn to buy..

Our so-called 5 Star players are proving to be average players at best. Browne may have all the skills one wants to see in a summer shorts & t-shirt setting but he does not have 1/2 the leadership & athletic presence of McSorley.
We are missing on opportunities to make big plays & seem to have any real leadership behind center or at least see us having a QB who scares a defense w/ his brains, footwork, passing, etc. No intangibles.

H2 PITT !!!

Maybe so, which is why the receivers need to do their part and hold onto the ball. Some really bad drops today.

If thats what makes you feel better. Id rather have a win and not give af about them.

Judging by your prior comments, you must know McSorley well.
What would make you think I know mcsorely? I think I know what you were trying to say but that was a very poor attempt at pseudo humor.

Also, what about what I said inferred that I want Pitt to lose?

To be honest, you are retarded.

This whole team is just to weak physically and mentally. Every skill player turtles as soon as they touch the ball. All of our WR's look like they don't want the ball.

This whole team is just to weak physically and mentally. Every skill player turtles as soon as they touch the ball. All of our WR's look like they don't want the ball.
Thinking the same thing.

Browne hasn't been very good, and the receivers have been horrible.

What would make you think I know mcsorely? I think I know what you were trying to say but that was a very poor attempt at pseudo humor.

Also, what about what I said inferred that I want Pitt to lose?

To be honest, you are retarded.

Wow pulling out the unfortunate statements against the mentally incapacitated. Troll harder and think of something more clever than what a. 7th grader would say noob.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT