ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt/Nitter game thread

Well, not ever the way you want to see it. But the change seemed to give a spark. Unf probably too late.

I give Franklin credit, punt was definitely the correct call there.

Browne is a total disaster. Atleast a younger QB with no ability might get better. Any QB can shovel pass. Any running threat at all may have made a difference.

Browne was promised the starting job. Not saying Narduzzi promised him the job regardless of his play once the season started but I refuse to believe his lack of speed, footwork & overall play was superior to our other QB's.
Where has that 5 star TE Chris Clark been as I see the Rutgers transfer has resigned him to 2nd or 3rd fiddle.
I continue to read on hear fans bitching about the level of recruits we have being so bad yet our high star kids have all laid eggs while its the 2-3 star kids keeping us alive.

H2 PITT !!!

Sigh. Narduzzi looking like Wannstedt with that decision. Not the 13-9 variety. Horrible coaching decision.

Told ya Max Sunseri back in.

They even screw up their 49th shovel pass.

Terrible. Lol

PSU must be paper champs for not running up thhe score on these chumps

Reactions: PittPanthers90
I HATE BROWNE!!!!!!
I HATE BROWNE!!!!!!!
I HATE BROWNE!!!!!!!

We had an outside shot of coming back with Nooch in the game!

Now we give them 2 more points and the ball!
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK YOU BROWNE!

Pitt is embarrassing.

But like I said - they look great in those throwbacks!

Wtf. Might as well tell the defense where the ball is going the way Browne looks at his reviewers

Browne was promised the starting job. Not saying Narduzzi promised him the job regardless of his play once the season started but I refuse to believe his lack of speed, footwork & overall play was superior to our other QB's.
Where has that 5 star TE Chris Clark been as I see the Rutgers transfer has resigned him to 2nd or 3rd fiddle.
I continue to read on hear fans bitching about the level of recruits we have being so bad yet our high star kids have all laid eggs while its the 2-3 star kids keeping us alive.

H2 PITT !!!

BROWNE WAS A FAILED 5 STAR BEFORE HE GOT TO PITT, NICE TRY!

I continue to read on hear fans bitching about the level of recruits we have being so bad yet our star kids have all laid eggs while its the 2-3 star kids keeping us alive.

H2 PITT !!!
If you are not going to throw the ball down the field, you are better off with Dinucci. He probably will not stare his receivers down as much as Browne and he is definitely more mobile.

You think if he was any damn good he would be at Pitt, we don't get 5 stars unless the few that failed want to come. Good lord

Reactions: paulbl99
It was a called screen.
That got blown up in the endzone. If he wasn't staring down all his receivers, he could see the defender coming and have a chance to throw that ball away.

If he threw that ball solely because that was the called play, then it's worse than I thought.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT