ADVERTISEMENT

"Pitt special" -- disrespected

ESPN does the top 10 CFB plays of 2019 and the "Pitt special" doesn't make the cut. Seriously? But there are a bunch of just slightly above average SEC plays in there.
I used to be an ESPN insider but quit because all the attention goes to Notre Dame and the SEC.

Reactions: Dan1911
Does anybody like working everyday when you could be at home making 600 more a week doing nothing ? blah blah.
Just not fair to the workers.

There was alot of great plays that game.
That was a fun game to watch.

And it was even more fun with the W.which at many points I didn’t think would happen.

During the whirl of excitement preceding and continuing into that last goal line play I could not, from the stands, make out what in the world was going on. It was just a flurry of jerseys until Aaron rolled out; and then there was a TD! Only when re-watching the game at home did I really see the Pitt special...adrenaline n'at.

After enduring the September sun at Heinz and the rally back by UCF (and the disappointing end to the PSU game the prior week), it was great to see Pitt grit it out and earn the W.

Hail to Pitt!

The Pitt Special was a great play, but I actually thought the Mack game-winning touchdown in the bowl game was better.

Speaking of the so-called dumb bowl game it actually helped us out in the recruitment of Enos and Honorable. The exposure of Pitt playing in Detroit wasn't really a bad thing. H2P!
Do you really believe that bowl game had any impact on the recruitment of the 2 Detroit PSL commits?

Can't wait for the first time Honorable gets a penalty. O/U on lame puns is set at 7.5

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT