ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt - Syracuse Game Thread

They are going to boo Narduzzi off the field is he misses this.

Hard to believe they played for a very long FG with a guy who has been extremely inconsistent his whole career.

I completely agree with this. Anyone who doesnt hasnt been paying attention to Pickett this season.

Thing is Pickett has to be benched for the next game. If you have so little faith in your qb he shouldnt be starting.

I completely agree with this. Anyone who doesnt hasnt been paying attention to Pickett this season.

Thing is Pickett has to be benched for the next game. If you have so little faith in your qb he shouldnt be starting.

How can you agree with this.

So so so so many reasons to hate this program. Even making the kick makes me mad because the player has to bail out the coaches terrible decisions

Reactions: HailToPitt725
How can you agree with this.

It all makes sense now. The reason Pitt hasn't done much in the 2nd half this season has to do with this qb. Narduzzi has finally seen the light. I am angry with him for starting Pickett at all and ruining this season.

The refs dodged a bullet on the horrendous call and not letting Narduzzi call a to

Pitt has receivers. French and #82 are good
Eh. Maybe Araujo-Lopes but he is a possession/slot guy. There are no difference makers. That said, it’s pretty obvious that they have lost confidence in Pickett.

No, they aren't.

#82 is definitely good and does get open. Hell receivers now dont have to create separation to catch passes. Good qbs can throw the back shoulder throw even when the man is covered.

Pickett hit one of those today, the very next one was a horrible pass and was intercepted. Penn State intercepted him trying the same throw as well.

Point is Pickett is not a P5 qb.

#82 is definitely good and does get open. Hell receivers now dont have to create separation to catch passes. Good qbs can throw the back shoulder throw even when the man is covered.

Pickett his one of those today, the very next one was a horrible pass and was intercepted. Penn State intercepted him trying the same throw as well.

Point is Pickett is not a P5 qb.
He really isn't. He is just the best option we have.

Reactions: pittman71
Eh. Maybe Araujo-Lopes but he is a possession/slot guy. There are no difference makers. That said, it’s pretty obvious that they have lost confidence in Pickett.

You would be surprised how much better a good qb can make average receivers.

I get playing to your strengths. But there has to be a variety of safe passes that they feel he can hit get bigger chunks, once the clock became a factor.

Otherwise, why is he in?

It is shocking that Cuse is allowing Pitt to run the ball. This team isn't even pretending to pass. How incompetent can you be as defense?

Reactions: BFo8
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT