ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt-Unc game thread . . .

kma0043

Junior
Nov 30, 2014
I’d like to “host” this tonight. Feel like tonight “will be what it will be”. Let’s just hope the staff realizes it’s a rebuild year, plays younger players, and wins (or hopefully competes) a handful of games this year.

It’s certainly a make-or-break game for this season. If things get out of hand and we (inevitably) begin trying out different QBs, I think we might be looking at a baaaaaaaad season. Here’s to hoping we’re all wrong.

Can Iowa beat Penn State? Also seeing big ten on CBS is a reminder of big money changes.

I’d like to “host” this tonight. Feel like tonight “will be what it will be”. Let’s just hope the staff realizes it’s a rebuild year, plays younger players, and wins (or hopefully competes) a handful of games this year.

Gotta admit these coaches know how to make a game plan. First drive is usually pretty successful

Nice drive. When you win at the line of scrimmage, you don’t have to rely so much on making longer throws

No complaints yet lol. Good job! They looked like they are ready to play. I liked the play calling too. Now we need our defense to get off the field

Aside from the one run play on 2nd and 1, I have no problems with that drive. Good job Pitt, let’s go!

Honestly, I think it’s an incompletion based off the flick of the wrist. The one thing we have going for us is the call on the field, though.

We are winning up front so far. UNC has a significant advantage at the skill positions though and they have a few extra on their side wearing white and black

Reactions: DruidTM
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT