ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt vs. Cinci thread

My god, does Narduzzi watch the same game? Jurkovec is absolutely terrible. If he doesn't make a change, he's the most stubborn coach in college football.

I get that Jurkovec makes an unbelievable play every once in a while. But on a play to play basis, he is the worst I've ever seen at any level. I mean he consistently misses by 10-15 yards. And I have been saying this for multiple years. How is he our quarterback this year? He shouldn't start for Temple. I get that his highlights are high, but that's not who he is on a consistent basis.

Gavin B got hands on it, but that was Phil’s fault on the throw. Needs to be inside shoulder to lead him in between the hashes.

Aaaaaaaaand we’re out of field goal range.

OMG - Jurkovec is making Slovis look good. And who were the morons who said our O Line played well last week?

Reactions: Flynn #5
At this point put in CV.

This is at best a 6 win team that gets to that 6 wins because of how bad the ACC is this year. So who cares?

See what you have for the future and let him take his lumps in preparation for hopefully a more talented team next year.

Our offensive recruiting has been awful for a while now and I'm sick of hearing about all the 3 star gems we have landed. They suck.

Means wearing 0 like he’s a good player and has three balls he should’ve caught.

It’s really cool that Bub Means is a physical specimen who looks really good getting off the bus.

But it would be better if he didn’t suck as a receiver.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT