ADVERTISEMENT

Pitt vs Nebraska Semifinals Thread

Oh well Pitt had another great season but they are outclassed against Nebraska. And with no seniors on that team I think Pitt will be held back by them again next year. Oh well.

Pitt doing the same thing over and over, it's not working now. The one girl close to the net on the left side is the only one trying to slam it and Nebraska is all over this, Pitt needed to and needs to change up their strategy.
Trust me, it’s not coaching lol. He’s the best coach at Pitt in my lifetime, in any sport.

I think the stage is just too big for Babcock and Stafford. We have one point in 3 sets on Babcock’s serve. Stafford is not hitting with power. Either the sets are off or she is mistiming her jump. I think the latter.

Oh well Pitt had another great season but they are outclassed against Nebraska. And with no seniors on that team I think Pitt will be held back by them again next year. Oh well.
A Final Four is hardly being held back lol. Appreciate what this team has done. I remember early in the year, no one would have expected this…

N's running away.
How can the announcers not get excited about N. They are putting on a dominating performance.
This will be an all B1G final, and should be a really good one.

I think the stage is just too big for Babcock and Stafford. We have one point in 3 sets on Babcock’s serve. Stafford is not hitting with power. Either the sets are off or she is mistiming her jump. I think the latter.
The passing has been garbage all night

Reactions: Chaos
I'd put Sherrill 1st but obv Fisher is a really really good coach.
It’s close. They are very, very similar.

Those football teams were loaded with talent. I love this Pitt team, but they aren’t nearly as talented as others. Fisher gets the absolute most out of them.

Reactions: PittPoker
Just need to keep upping the talent. What was “great” talent 3-4 years ago is good now when you want to compete for a national title. The 2 freshmen are that level. Need a few more classes on that level.
This. Freshmen or transfers. We need a transfer MB and d-spec and Bayless to develop and could be a championship caliber team next year

24-16 and the Nebraska coach calls a timeout smh. Dude just let the girls play, you're not gonna lose with 8 more match points left to go.

I was very impressed with Nebraska’s “pace”. It just seemed like everything they did was under control and done with purpose. Our ladies just seemed to be very rushed with everything. Nebraska is very good no doubt.

H2P

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT