ADVERTISEMENT

Portal SZN Tracker

Mongolia Mike was at Dayton before and played a bit as freshman forward. Might be a fit.

Oh, this is that Mongolian dude? Didnt we recruit him pretty hard out of Dayton a year or 2 ago? I said at the time I wouldn't take him and looks like I was right. 7 PPG at San Francisco??? Did he pick the Dons over us? I lost track.

I dont know if I can name one single Ole Miss NBA player ever. I dont know that I ever remember Ole Miss being a top 25 team. I guess he got a lot of money. Why wouldnt you come for a chance to play on a team poised to challenge for the ACC rather than Ole Miss who will be bottom 1/3 again.

I dont know if I can name one single Ole Miss NBA player ever. I dont know that I ever remember Ole Miss being a top 25 team. I guess he got a lot of money. Why wouldnt you come for a chance to play on a team poised to challenge for the ACC rather than Ole Miss who will be bottom 1/3 again.
They have a great coach and are on the rise.
Also, have you been to any of these southern campuses? I realize it’s a matter of individual preference and I’m sure money has something to do with it…….but when you’re on an SEC or southern ACC campus, it’s not difficult to see why a young guy would choose to go to those schools.

6'10" PF Cam Corhen and 6'5" SG Damian Dunn would be good players to add to Pitt's roster.

Also, have you been to any of these southern campuses? I realize it’s a matter of individual preference and I’m sure money has something to do with it…….but when you’re on an SEC or southern ACC campus, it’s not difficult to see why a young guy would choose to go to those schools.
I know this FB and not BB, but this is Tennessee's Cornerbacks Scouting/Personnel Asst.

• Love
Reactions: Elsalvador

Because the SEC is dead serious about basketball. Its an exceptional basketball league and those schools will do anything it takes to win.

Because the SEC is dead serious about basketball. Its an exceptional basketball league and those schools will do anything it takes to win.
What is your point? Like I said. He got offered more money. His team will be at the bottom of the league again. 10th, 13th and 13th the last 3 years. It's not a good basketball school and won't be again next year. They lose 3 of their top 4 players to graduation. He will get playing time and money and they will lose

What is your point? Like I said. He got offered more money. His team will be at the bottom of the league again. 10th, 13th and 13th the last 3 years. It's not a good basketball school and won't be again next year. They lose 3 of their top 4 players to graduation. He will get playing time and money and they will lose

Who cares? The SEC is serious and he's going to make more money there than the ACC. Also, Chris Beard is a Top 5 coach so Ole Miss will be in the NCAAT next season.

Who cares? The SEC is serious and he's going to make more money there than the ACC. Also, Chris Beard is a Top 5 coach so Ole Miss will be in the NCAAT next season.
Ok, so now the committee picks teams based on how good the coach is?

Maybw. If he can get through the season without beating up a woman. Based on your guarantee I'll be sure to not bet ole miss getting into the tourney

Its the SEC so it really doesn't matter what he does off the court. Just win. And he will. He had some JUCO from the West Texas Desert in the Natty.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT