ADVERTISEMENT

Pry: "I think everybody in the business kind of knows, they’re a little bit like Iowa"

Sean Miller Fan

Lair Hall of Famer
Oct 30, 2001
I don't think he meant that to be critical but it is. You can win in the weakass B10 being Iowa but you can't in the ACC because in the ACC, teams are going to throw the ball and score points.

I don't think he meant that to be critical but it is. You can win in the weakass B10 being Iowa but you can't in the ACC because in the ACC, teams are going to throw the ball and score points.

He wasn't lying.

Iowa’s offense may typically be a laughing stock, but I would venture to guess given their consistency over the Ferentz years that their D, special teams and general discipline are much better than Pitt’s most years.

You mean the coach with the SECOND MOST ACC WINS can't win in that meatgrinder ACC because in the ACC teams "throw the ball and score points" way more than they do in other leagues ??????

Reactions: cbpitt2 and upj87
Iowa’s offense may typically be a laughing stock, but I would venture to guess given their consistency over the Ferentz years that their D, special teams and general discipline are much better than Pitt’s most years.
plus they at least scheme to throw to their stud tight ends...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT