ADVERTISEMENT

Random Thoughts responses welcomed

TitoBeagle

Freshman
Gold Member
Nov 29, 2022
How come no college football players ever seem to be suspended or flunk out? I have never once watched a game and heard so and so is not playing tonight because of grades. Lets put an end to the Student Athletes Bullshit…

Pitt NEEDS to Recruit 25 EVERY YEAR. Any kids who is not in the 2 deep after his 3rd spring game bye bye… Always some exceptions like if your two starting Tackles are SRs’ so he may be the first back up after they leave but in general move them in and out,4th spring game absolutely gone… These kids are paid semi pros now. Scholarship Cost of Living food gear etc. This is a 100K a year job now.

Pitt Needs to invest in a scouting Department scouting the MAC and other lower leagues for prospects. I dont know how u make first contact but figure it out.

Nardnuts needs to re invent himself immediately.

If im nards im funneling money into the NIL.. Im telling my brother sister wife Son Dasughter etc etc etc. Go ahead sign up for 5/8 k a month I will reimburse you. If i was him I would be plowing 500K back into it. It can be done, figure it out…

If im nards im taking a 1 million pay cut to put it into the assistant coaching pool. So he is still 4 mill between NIL and 1 mill pay cut…. He has enough for his kids and grandkids.

F the rules time to work the gray. Just like the SEC has been doing forever…

It seems if you have a Above average QB 1 great and 2 ok WRS you can get the rest fairly cheap…

I was one of the people who attended the meeting to try and get the Golden Panthers started again about 5 years back. How hard is it to get 1000 people to donate 1000.00. Or 5000 to donate 25 per month. Or 10000 to give 15 per mont. Forget about all this stupid panther club Bullshit get this straight to NIL so we can buy more players.

So up award levels donate 1000 you get to watch a spring paractice. Donate 5 k stand on the sidelines for a game. Donate 100K u get to wear headphones and listen to the calls.

Anyone else got any ideas….

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News