ADVERTISEMENT

Reuben Flowers via Pat Signal

Big offers? Buffalo, Cincy, Illinois, Kentucky, Toledo, Iowa... doesn't seem very big for a 4 star, what's up with that?

I'm not being negative or anything, just curious. Nice to get a WR with size.

Big offers? Buffalo, Cincy, Illinois, Kentucky, Toledo, Iowa... doesn't seem very big for a 4 star, what's up with that?

he just got his 4th star status this past june. his bigger offers are yet to come.

he just got his 4th star status this past june. his bigger offers are yet to come.
I see. I hate to be a pessimist but let's hope there won't be a de-commit then... pretty annoying when recruits jump the gun then de-commit when they get bigger/better offers, seems to happen a lot.

It's a deep year for receivers. MSU got Layne and Chambers. OSU has Mack. Notre Dame has someone from Florida. That eliminates three of the big Ohio recruiting schools. UM's weak in Ohio this year. Narduzzi has a very good reputation in Ohio.

:cool:
:)
images

B7SGOlZCEAADeYa.png:large

:rolleyes:
B76rPqQIcAA-5TM.jpg:large

:p
hfeux422fi1zbcppbidu.gif

247 said prediction was 50% MSU & 50% OSU?

I love our "fans" that bitch about everything. We get a 4 star guy and some are complaining of his offer sheet despite the fact that if these "fans" were current on recruiting, would see multiple big 10 teams were all over this kid.

Great job coaches. Keep growing the family

Reactions: CaptainSidneyReilly
I love our "fans" that bitch about everything. We get a 4 star guy and some are complaining of his offer sheet despite the fact that if these "fans" were current on recruiting, would see multiple big 10 teams were all over this kid.

BIG 10 and ND all that matter.

I think OSU had not formally offered yet but was on this kid-they have the luxury there of hand picking the kids they want for their open schollies and keeping other targeted prospects on ice until they find out whether they can lock in their tier 1 targets. They like Flowers and were actively recruiting him, they just didn't get to the point in their recruiting numbers game of offering him yet. If Urban's interested, we should be too.

Bottom line this is a good pickup regardless of his current offer sheet. This kid is clearly a solid prospect. Likewise the posts that automatically shout "great offer sheet!" with every pickup, even when the best offers are from a couple of middling B10 programs and a SEC bottom feeder, are ridiculous.

I think OSU had not formally offered yet but was on this kid-they have the luxury there of hand picking the kids they want for their open schollies and keeping other targeted prospects on ice until they find out whether they can lock in their tier 1 targets. They like Flowers and were actively recruiting him, they just didn't get to the point in their recruiting numbers game of offering him yet. If Urban's interested, we should be too.

Bottom line this is a good pickup regardless of his current offer sheet. This kid is clearly a solid prospect. Likewise the posts that automatically shout "great offer sheet!" with every pickup, even when the best offers are from a couple of middling B10 programs and a SEC bottom feeder, are ridiculous.
Exactly, caught one of the Lair Poster red-handed ripping on the New AD saying the prior AD did the same things and it was an outright lie. Yet, he keeps ripping on Pitt claiming since he buys tickets, but you can tell the dumb ones that think they are smart.

Last edited:
...FWIW, I wasn't bitching. Just curious. Excited for the Narduzzi era.
Not talking about you whatsoever, it is about someone that falsely posted AD Barnes was doing nothing new in the Pitt Athletic Department when Barnes brought his own methods of inclusion of Fans Opinions, and the other Regime was known to care less about the Pitt Fans Opinions in favor of his Pockets for Cash Consultants that failed at Pitt and Nebraska!

Reactions: str6116
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT