ADVERTISEMENT

RIP Officer Sean Sluganski

recruitsreadtheseboards

Lair Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Jun 11, 2006
Again, our region was struck with another officer gunned down in the line of duty. Just feels way too familiar. Way too familiar. I feel so bad for his family, friends and community. I feel so bad for the McIntire family and police officers of Brackenridge, Tarentum and Harrison and all over the region who had to relive this who tragedy only a month later.

No political message here. Just respect and compassion for the families and communities.

Watching this whole thing unfold, just again way too familiar from only a month ago.

Hopefully these types of events act as a conduit to bring communities together.

Again, our region was struck with another officer gunned down in the line of duty. Just feels way too familiar. Way too familiar. I feel so bad for his family, friends and community. I feel so bad for the McIntire family and police officers of Brackenridge, Tarentum and Harrison and all over the region who had to relive this who tragedy only a month later.

No political message here. Just respect and compassion for the families and communities.

Watching this whole thing unfold, just again way too familiar from only a month ago.

Hopefully these types of events act as a conduit to bring communities together.
Simply tragic!

Reactions: Shomeydamonee
Thoughts to all who put themselves in harm's way to serve the public. Not all law enforcement are good. Only the overwhelming majority of them. An impossible and deadly job.

Thoughts to his family.

May he rest in peace.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT