ADVERTISEMENT

rythmic slapping noise heard in holuba hall showers

benchwarmer04

Sophomore
Oct 30, 2004
seems like only yesterday that we first heard this phrase. also" boys accompanying dignitaries to bowl games". finally "jerry's kids". wonder how history will look at this whole episode. will we have to wait until all parties to this episode are dead. when you think back to that episode it just blows your mind. on one hand you had white knights flying around that campus winking at you that they were doing it"the right way" and juxtaposed- pictures of the sitting campus powers doing the purp walk at the centre county courthouse.

Really a shame what went on there and dolts are still sticking up for Paterno and the school. Not many people even realized that Mcqueary was awarded something like $10 million dollars from a court because Penn State retailiated against him for being a whistleblower. He told Paterno that Jerry was sexually abusing boys in the showers and.... crickets. Disgusting.

Reactions: TheSpecialSauce
Really a shame what went on there and dolts are still sticking up for Paterno and the school. Not many people even realized that Mcqueary was awarded something like $10 million dollars from a court because Penn State retailiated against him for being a whistleblower. He told Paterno that Jerry was sexually abusing boys in the showers and.... crickets. Disgusting.
Maybe the reason Joe Pa looked the other way was he and Jerry were into the same things. I can fathom someone coming to anyone about this and they just turn a blind eye to protect a football program.

Reactions: RaleighPittFan
seems like only yesterday that we first heard this phrase. also" boys accompanying dignitaries to bowl games". finally "jerry's kids". wonder how history will look at this whole episode. will we have to wait until all parties to this episode are dead. when you think back to that episode it just blows your mind. on one hand you had white knights flying around that campus winking at you that they were doing it"the right way" and juxtaposed- pictures of the sitting campus powers doing the purp walk at the centre county courthouse.
Would Joe have been charged? We will never know

Maybe the reason Joe Pa looked the other way was he and Jerry were into the same things. I can fathom someone coming to anyone about this and they just turn a blind eye to protect a football program.
He looked the other way for one simple reason, He did not care.

He looked the other way for one simple reason, He did not care.
Why wouldn't he care about kids being molested? I think there's an obvious reason - and like I said...it wasn't to save the reputation of the football program.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT