ADVERTISEMENT

Shame on Noah Hiles

"the full quote" was the same as the abridged quote. Maybe slightly less blunt, but the point was identical. The players aren't good. All he said was it was his fault they didn't recruit good players to replace the good players that left.

And who thinks that the players aren't smart enough to decipher what PN said? Maybe act like they can read and write on their own.

PN is a great Xs and Os guy, but his personality is and will be his downfall.

Yeah, from the perspective of the players the difference between, "the players aren't good enough" and "the players aren't good enough because I didn't do a better job bringing in better players" is really no difference at all.

"the full quote" was the same as the abridged quote. Maybe slightly less blunt, but the point was identical. The players aren't good. All he said was it was his fault they didn't recruit good players to replace the good players that left.

And who thinks that the players aren't smart enough to decipher what PN said? Maybe act like they can read and write on their own.

PN is a great Xs and Os guy, but his personality is and will be his downfall.
Great X and O guy?
What ?
He is a terrible game planning coach
We do the same thing every game and are entirely predictable

He didn't say what your quote says. Although, he did say: "I didn't do a good enough job coaching today, put it on me, and we gotta make plays" after the didn't replace the players part.

Don't know why you're so fixated on salary. If you've got a problem with it, you should be going after the administration.
So he blamed the players
Said it’s on him for not having better players
And reiterated they need to make plays (the players again)

You think he meant the coaches need to make plays

Yeah, from the perspective of the players the difference between, "the players aren't good enough" and "the players aren't good enough because I didn't do a better job bringing in better players" is really no difference at all.

Exactly

It’s the exact same message
Narduzzi fan was going to do his “I’ll have to watch the tape “ non -answer
And decided to kill the players instead .

You’re wrong
He was accurately quoted
And what Narduzzi said was idiotic
Narduzzi was not accurately quoted. A quote inside quotation marks needs to be copied word for word. That’s like Journalism 101.

if his seat is "red hot" that means they have the booster in place who has funds on the table who is ready to pull the trigger right now.

Yeah, and I can't believe that's true. He's going to be coaching here next year, unless he decides not to.

And he's not going to decide not to.

Is calling out players acceptable or not?

It's weird how it seems to be acceptable, even praised, when some coaches do it, and taboo when others do it.

With NIL money and loose transfer rules, has anyone's opinion changed on whether or not it's acceptable to call out players?

I don't have strong feelings on this one either way. I really don't have a problem with what he said.

Deion Sanders threw his entire offensive line under the bus. Not only did he throw them under the bus, he put the bus in reverse a few times and completely ran their ass over.

Not a fan, but if the rules allow players to get paid and transfer on a whim, Im not sure I sympathize a whole lot when they get called out by a coach or booed by that fans.

Last edited:
Reactions: FireballZ

It's weird how it seems to be acceptable, even praised, when some coaches do it, and taboo when others do it.

With NIL money and loose transfer rules, has anyone's opinion changed on whether or not it's acceptable to call out players?

I don't have strong feelings on this one either way. I really don't have a problem with what he said.

Deion Sanders threw his entire offensive line under the bus. Not only did he throw them under the bus, he put the bus in reverse a few times and completely ran their ass over.

Not a fan, but if the rules allow players to get paid and transfer on a whim, Im not sure I sympathize a whole lot when they get called out by a coach or booed by that fans.
Does it matter if they like it or not?

Deion will have boosters who will pay giant bucks for new, better, 4+ star players to replace any of his gibrone players that get offended and leave for getting called out.

Narduzzi will not. And Pitt wouldn’t allow boosters to spend the level of money it would take to get those kind of players, even if we did. 40 years ago, when we were last a relevant team, they would.

So, even though these players mostly do suck, he can’t afford a mega exodus the way Deon could. Pitt will be back advertising for players in the Pitt News again like in 1996

Does it matter if they like it or not?

Deion will have boosters who will pay giant bucks for new, better, 4+ star players to replace any of his gibrone players that get offended and leave for getting called out.

Narduzzi will not. And Pitt wouldn’t allow boosters to spend the level of money it would take to get those kind of players, even if we did. 40 years ago, when we were last a relevant team, they would.

So, even though these players mostly do suck, he can’t afford a mega exodus the way Deon could. Pitt will be back advertising for players in the Pitt News again like in 1996
At Colorado?

I don't think so.

And defenseo

My belief is that there is an unwritten rule in sports that you don't publicly blame others for failure. That's why I think exceptions like this stand out. Maybe with the depredation of society/social media, that norm will eventually change.

So he blamed the players
Said it’s on him for not having better players
And reiterated they need to make plays (the players again)

You think he meant the coaches need to make plays
"I’ll go back - As a football coach you lose a lot of good players from a year ago and you think as a coach you’re going to replace them and obviously we haven’t," Narduzzi said. "Again, it starts with me. I didn’t do a good enough job coaching today. Put it on me and we’ve got to make plays."

There's the full quote. I count 4 instances where he took blame.
- you think as a coach you’re going to replace them and obviously we haven’t
- Again, it starts with me
- I didn’t do a good enough job coaching today
- Put it on me

Everyone complaining about this is as soft as the players who are whining about it.

• Love
Reactions: FireballZ
yup.. And, yet they want Deion who would throw the baby out with the bath water and not blink.
We got absolutely demolished by a terrible cuse trem
Who literally ran wildcat with a TE and man handled us .

Shush
You can help Narduzzi pack his office and tell hom
How brilliant he is
I especially liked the delay of game after a time out
Only to punt for a net 12 yards

We got absolutely demolished by a terrible cuse trem
Who literally ran wildcat with a TE and man handled us .

Shush
You can help Narduzzi pack his office and tell hom
How brilliant he is
I especially liked the delay of game after a time out
Only to punt for a net 12 yards
Hey - with deion you could just bring in 50 new players.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT