ADVERTISEMENT

Thank You Kenny and Good Luck!

Very interesting looking at Steelers like TJ, Porter and Highsmith wishing him the best of luck and love.

But Picksburg media and social media bots told me how hated he is.
Maybe it’s just the right thing to do, maybe it’s split amongst the team.

But as others have said, which is also what I thought at the time, nobody stepped forward when all of the “controversy” (dressing, learning from sitting) was happening.

But as others have said, which is also what I thought at the time, nobody stepped forward when all of the “controversy” (dressing, learning from sitting) was happening.

Seriously name me a time when a player came forward for anyone? Typically it only happens after someone is asked about it.

Wasn‘t the Steelers approving the press conference a signal of support when Kenny said dressgate wasn’t true?

Reactions: TheSpecialSauce

Actually, after the reports that Pickett refused to be the emergency QB came out, Cam Heyward basically said that those stories were BS.

Actually, after the reports that Pickett refused to be the emergency QB came out, Cam Heyward basically said that those stories were BS.
Did he? That’s good to know. I know when Pickett first came his locker was right next to Cam’s. So I was wondering why he was recruiting Wilson and thought maybe cam grew tired of Pickett.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT