ADVERTISEMENT

That WWE dude vs JayPa

Sean Miller Fan

Lair Hall of Famer
Oct 30, 2001

Pretty funny stuff. Didnt realize JayPa was on the BOT. That's classic. The WWE dude called him out on Twitter after JayPa seemed to defend PSU's efforts in meeting Micah Shrewsbury's NIL demands.

Another example of what's wrong with NIL. Basketball coach: I'm leaving unless I can pay our players more because we are last in the Big Ten (he said they were 14 out of 14 in NIL). PSU to alumni: we need to pay basketball players more so contribute to this fund so we can. That isnt NIL. That's pay for play.

Pretty funny stuff. Didnt realize JayPa was on the BOT. That's classic. The WWE dude called him out on Twitter after JayPa seemed to defend PSU's efforts in meeting Micah Shrewsbury's NIL demands.

Another example of what's wrong with NIL. Basketball coach: I'm leaving unless I can pay our players more because we are last in the Big Ten (he said they were 14 out of 14 in NIL). PSU to alumni: we need to pay basketball players more so contribute to this fund so we can. That isnt NIL. That's pay for play.
That isnt NIL. That's pay for play....as if there was ever any difference.....

Can't be right. Shrewsbury went to a school that is anti-NIL.

If you read between the lines, this is Jay's half-witted attempt to use the basketball situation to get reelected to their BoT because there are still a group of people that just can't let go of Joe.

Can't be right. Shrewsbury went to a school that is anti-NIL.

If you read between the lines, this is Jay's half-witted attempt to use the basketball situation to get reelected to their BoT because there are still a group of people that just can't let go of Joe.
Cults don't die...

Reactions: pittdan77
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT