ADVERTISEMENT

"The BIG Rumor"...............

I'm not confident at all on ANY of these commits because until they sign that NLI on Wednesday, their words mean nothing.
That being said, if Hamlin has the balls to go on Pittsburgh's local CBS affiliate, KDKA TV tomorrow night and announces that he is going to any school other then Pitt, then the young man will disappoint a lot of people.

Maybe but don't forget - Sterling Jenkins did it. Not trying to be a turd in the punch bowl but I don't necessarily think this means Pitt is the choice. A lot of ppl think he's coming here including the OSU recruitniks from what I read. But we'll see tomorrow at 6:40-something I guess.

I'd be delighted to be wrong and would gladly read the posts rubbing it my face (from those of you who feel the need to do so). But my feeling is that OSU is the destination.

Hey, it's just my opinion. I have no secret information. Just a bit of intuition I've developed from many years of following Pitt sports & recruiting. Narduzzi may just be the guy to change everything. We'll see.

I'd be delighted to be wrong and would gladly read the posts rubbing it my face (from those of you who feel the need to do so). But my feeling is that OSU is the destination.

Hey, it's just my opinion. I have no secret information. Just a bit of intuition I've developed from many years of following Pitt sports & recruiting. Narduzzi may just be the guy to change everything. We'll see.

I think those of us that have been around for a while have a bit of a pessimism bug when it comes to Pitt. I mean how many times can you get kicked in the apple sack? I do think Duzz is turning things around. Hopefully sooner than later.

Reactions: jctrack
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT