ADVERTISEMENT

This Pickett hate is starting to get some clarity to me.

ChiefJusticeMarshall

Sophomore
Gold Member
Jun 14, 2020
This is 10-15 years of Nitter frustration built up over the Sandusky/Paterno scandal. It is obvious, because really there is little reason else to be so spiteful and hateful on Pickett. All of this, and the glee we Pitt fans, the Nits have sat there and stewed and stewed. It is not just the Nitter fans, but the Nit jocksniffing media.
Now, do I think Pitt fans in some ways doing some major twister like justifications to excuse Kenny? Yes. But this has fed the ugly trough of Nitter funzies who just believe all is blue and white in the world and this is their way to punch back.

Has Mason played better than Kenny? Yes. Yes he has. To say anything but is being disingenuous. But the two and a half games the Steelers lost under Trubisky, the Nitters seem to conveniently blaming Kenny like he was the QB of record.

All things said, I would have started Rudolph this past week and next weekend. He took advantage. But Kenny is 25. He still has his career ahead of him. Let's not try and break him now.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News