ADVERTISEMENT

Tim Dauost judgment?

Doubt it. Okunlola was before Patridge left, and Camon is just your normal not P4-level attrition.

And Hayes was probably a combination of money and thinking this team sucks (he said that in a DM he didn't think would go public, so I'm willing to take it as truth... in addition to what we've seen with our own eyes).

Reactions: JohnnyGossamer
No. It’s about money. Charlie left college football because players are just trying to go where they can make the most money; nothing else. Some players don’t visit other schools or meet their position coach before committing.

He couldn’t take it anymore and I’m 100% certain of that. He has more freedom now and doesn’t have to recruit the same players 3 or 4 times. He’s still living in Pittsburgh, so there wasn’t another college job he would have left for because the same thing happens everywhere: kids get tampered with and simply go where they hat paid the most.

No. It’s about money. Charlie left college football because players are just trying to go where they can make the most money; nothing else. Some players don’t visit other schools or meet their position coach before committing.

He couldn’t take it anymore and I’m 100% certain of that. He has more freedom now and doesn’t have to recruit the same players 3 or 4 times. He’s still living in Pittsburgh, so there wasn’t another college job he would have left for because the same thing happens everywhere: kids get tampered with and simply go where they hat paid the most.
If you think about it, losing Charlie Partridge maybe our biggest loss due to NIL. Addison is the obvious other top loss to NIL.

Deion can only poach players and not develop them. This all stems back from the Duzz and DS little fued. Water seeks its own level H2P!!!

Reactions: bschulter
Quit trolling…..
Not trolling at all. Charlie was a great rep for Pitt and clearly a great teacher to move people on. I wake up every day and see Peak say “another one gone and another one gone and another one bites the dust” It asks its own question.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT