ADVERTISEMENT

Total New Staff Attrition So Far?

mehinpgh

All Conference
Dec 6, 2004
Okay, we know we have lost some guys this year which open up some scholarships. I will start an incomplete list, please let me know who I am missing:
Anderson QBAdonis WRMacLean DERonald Jones?
Who else?

Has MacClean leaving the team been confirmed? I saw where Sam from the PG has him listed on the 2deep.

Not one blogger or beat writer has even mentioned McLean leaving the team. I think it is speculation only.

Originally posted by pittmeister:
Not one blogger or beat writer has even mentioned McLean leaving the team. I think it is speculation only.
sam werner of the pg mentioned him as a young guy that will take on a bigger role next year in his most recent chat. So that makes it seem like he isnt going anywhere.

I've seen some posters claim he is gone, others say he and price are rehabbing.

McClean did leave the team...injury related...i believe he still attends Pitt though

Jennings is the head-scratcher, unless there is more to the story behind the scenes. His progression and playing time was clearly slowed by early injuries, but he seemed like the top young talent on the WR roster to potentially take a huge step forward in playing time next year and things were wide open for him to step up and take a leading role at the position in his final years on campus.

There is also a certain guy on the other side of the formation to distract defenders and mentor him for 1 more year.

I agree, Chico. Very perplexing to me as well.

It's a shame if he was pissed about not being a star right away. He would have been the #1 guy in 2016...I'm sure would have progressed greatly this year too.

From what I've seen, read, heard, it had nothing to do with football. He just didn't like it at Pitt.

Now, that could be because Ingram left right before LOI day, but I don't think he would have stayed even if Chryst stayed.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT