ADVERTISEMENT

Very OT: UKRAINE (No need to come in to thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pitt4Life34

Chancellor
Gold Member
Nov 5, 2002
Pittsburgh
As I sit here on a day off fixed to the Ukraine situation reporting on my iPad and TV I have this sickening feeling in my stomach. I’m not talking politics so try not to in the thread. I’m talking outcome and what it means. I’m talking about the fear and/or sadness of what this outcome could mean to 10s of thousands of people if Russia does a full countrywide invasion. What it means to people all over Europe. Maybe if Russia’s plan is just to take back the breakaway regions in Ukraine and not move across Ukraine the life losses may be considerably less. Or is that a first step? A big invasion move by Russia has to be confronted right? That’s my fear. Are sanctions really going to impact Russia’s move across Ukraine? Or do they move toward western Ukraine? At that point doesn’t Nato and US forces move in to support Western Nato borders? Has to right? So as the world comes out of COVID and trying to rebuild economically we have the biggest military threat to Europe since WWII.

Is anyone else feeling the emotions I am? Maybe I’m being a bit neurotic.

If there are any experts, well educated handles or handles that have researched this situation I’d like to read your perspective.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News