ADVERTISEMENT

Volleyball sweeps wake 3-0 on Senior day.

Elsewhere in the volleyball world, Stanford got smooshed today at Arizona State, 16, 21, 14.

8-13 Oregon State is also leading #6 Washington State two sets to one.

Also the volleyball committee did another top ten reveal today and the Panthers came in 8th.

Reactions: Black Panther
Took care of business as expected.Congrats to all the Seniors and last year players.We still have a lot of volleyball yet to play. H2P!
I thought Wake Forest would have been more competitive.....not today. Pitt stayed easily in command and played very well hitting over .400 while holding Wake Forest to .200. The 2 games next weekend are away....Miami and Florida State....either could pull off the upset against us but I sense Fisher has now fine tuned his rotations and the players have developed the necessary chemistry to excel in his game strategy. There were a couple of upsets this weekend....Oregon over Washington State and Stanford lost to Arizona State. We may move up a spot to 6th. Louisville is pretty much a lock to move to #3. I hope they stay there when we play them at the Pete on November 18th. As usual....it's looking once again like a Pitt or Louisville race to the finish as ACC champion.

Elsewhere in the volleyball world, Stanford got smooshed today at Arizona State, 16, 21, 14.

8-13 Oregon State is also leading #6 Washington State two sets to one.

Also the volleyball committee did another top ten reveal today and the Panthers came in 8th.
This top ten seeding is silly.....at least wait until the Sunday games are over....instead of posting something only through the Saturday games. They have Stanford sitting at #2 before getting clobbered today.

Reactions: Black Panther
I thought Wake Forest would have been more competitive.....not today. Pitt stayed easily in command and played very well hitting over .400 while holding Wake Forest to .200. The 2 games next weekend are away....Miami and Florida State....either could pull off the upset against us but I sense Fisher has now fine tuned his rotations and the players have developed the necessary chemistry to excel in his game strategy. There were a couple of upsets this weekend....Oregon over Washington State and Stanford lost to Arizona State. We may move up a spot to 6th. Louisville is pretty much a lock to move to #3. I hope they stay there when we play them at the Pete on November 18th. As usual....it's looking once again like a Pitt or Louisville race to the finish as ACC champion.
It’s really a shame that the Florida State game isn’t on the acc network.Should be a good game and you should want to showcase your better teams.

Reactions: vantheman1976
They have Stanford sitting at #2 before getting clobbered today.

I'll bet that even after that loss they'd have Stanford no worse than 3rd. They have the most top ten wins in the country, and they seem to be really emphasizing that this year.

Of course when they actually get in the room to seed the tournament, it might be something else that they decide is the most important.

Reactions: vantheman1976
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT