ADVERTISEMENT

"We love Pat"

It doesn’t matter if they do or not. I’ve read multiple times on this board that our staff has the innate ability to “coach them up” no matter what their recruiting rankings are.
And don't forget how much of a tight knit family atmosphere there is in and around the program and how much all the parents love Nardo.

Reactions: BFo8
It doesn’t matter if they do or not. I’ve read multiple times on this board that our staff has the innate ability to “coach them up” no matter what their recruiting rankings are.
The problem is the only two coaches able to actually do that were Canada and Whipple

Am I the only one who noticed this quote is 11/26/23?

So… either not real or it happened already in a parallel multiverse???
Everyone saw that date, but we realize that it’s highly likely that this will be the bland, indifferent, apathetic Pitt response to this season, because it’s ‘only’ football.

But football is vital not just to all Pitt sports but the entire university brand; it impacts not just Pitt sports donations but ALL Pitt donations … it needs urgent, anxious, all-hands-on-deck, super-storm-Sandy kind of response. Which of course it will NOT get. Which is why Pitt has left literally billions of dollars, untold prestige and even political capital on the table over the decades…

Everyone saw that date, but we realize that it’s highly likely that this will be the bland, indifferent, apathetic Pitt response to this season, because it’s ‘only’ football.

But football is vital not just to all Pitt sports but the entire university brand; it impacts not just Pitt sports donations but ALL Pitt donations … it needs urgent, anxious, all-hands-on-deck, super-storm-Sandy kind of response. Which of course it will NOT get. Which is why Pitt has left literally billions of dollars, untold prestige and even political capital on the table over the decades…
Damn I was hoping for a multiverse explanation…

Anything to make this season interesting beyond aggravation

Well, I said at the end of game thread in Saturday: this is now on her (and Joanie) to solve. It will be interesting. Well, actually it may very well NOT be interesting; it might be next to nothing, performed at a glacial pace. But that in itself would still be interesting (and infuriating, but interesting).

Well, I said at the end of game thread in Saturday: this is now on her (and Joanie) to solve. It will be interesting. Well, actually it may very well NOT be interesting; it might be next to nothing, performed at a glacial pace. But that in itself would still be interesting (and infuriating, but interesting).

Lyke probably feels vindicated with her patience with Capel when everyone was calling for his job. I'm sure she is tuning out "the noise (thanks Barnes)" and feels she will be right again with Narduzzi

She and Narduzzi will surely tell prospective OC candidates that Pat be around two more years.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT