7:00 - ACCN: Virginia vs Florida in Charlotte
7:00 - SECN: Wake Forest @ Georgia
9:30 - ACCN: Virginia Tech vs South Carolina in Charlotte

Sunday
12:30 or 3:00 - ESPN2: Clemson vs Maryland or Davidson in Asheville
2:00 - ACCN: Lehigh @ UNC

I think you're missing a few on Monday.
ACCNX -
5:00 PM - Wofford at Wake Forest (Women)
Holy Cross at Boston College (Women)
6:00 PM - Charleston Southern at FSU (Women)
7:00 PM - The Citadel at N C State
Winthrop at Clemson
Niagara at Notre Dame
North Carolina A&T at Pitt
UMBC at Louisville
Tarleton State at Virginia
NJIT at Miami
New Hampshire at Syracuse
7:30 PM - Georgia Southern at Georgia Tech
8:00 PM - Elon at Wake Forest
Fairfield at Boston College
Coppin State at Virginia Tech

SMF probably doesn't consider ACCNX as broadcast TV.

Yea. Too much to type and I think most people dont go out of their way to watch streaming games unless their team is playing. For me, its too many clicks and then the stupid ESPN app always asks me to verify myself. Its not worth it for a bad game to go through that.

Reactions: Atch
Yea. Too much to type and I think most people dont go out of their way to watch streaming games unless their team is playing. For me, its too many clicks and then the stupid ESPN app always asks me to verify myself. Its not worth it for a bad game to go through that.
That all depends on your content provider. While YouTube TV is a major pain, Sling TV, which has its faults, features ACCNX as a stand alone option. The only qualm I have is they don't differentiate between men's and women's games in the listings. They just show which schools are playing. (And, FWIW, they're offering a college basketball package this year. Sling TV Orange + Sports Package, for five months, for a one time payment of $199.00)

That all depends on your content provider. While YouTube TV is a major pain, Sling TV, which has its faults, features ACCNX as a stand alone option. The only qualm I have is they don't differentiate between men's and women's games in the listings. They just show which schools are playing. (And, FWIW, they're offering a college basketball package this year. Sling TV Orange + Sports Package, for five months, for a one time payment of $199.00)

I had Sling TV for a month when YTTV had their ESPN dispute so I do vaguely remember that. I think they'd be the exception. Does Comcast make ACCNX a regular channel in their guide?

I also don't like how the YTTV guide not only doesn't differentiate between men's and women's games but also doesn't differentiate between sports. It just shows schools logos.

I am watching this VT/SC game now because I dont know who won and I am impressed with the fan turnout for VT in Charlotte. Charlotte is basically on the South Carolina border but my crowd estimate is 4500 VT, 500 SC. Im sure a lot of VT grads live in Charlotte but for a non-blue blood program playing fairly far from home, this one of the best turnouts I've seen in games like these.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT