ADVERTISEMENT

What happened with Nico Law? Thought he was coming to Pitt....nm

With a class of 14 ? Why not just give him an offr ? We are the worst in the ACC in barely in the tophalf of the ountry. How can he hurt ?

Still early in the day. No facts but it's possible a few things may still come down. Seems Pitt is waiting on a few decisions
prior to finalizing everything.

Originally posted by oldpantherfan:

With a class of 14 ? Why not just give him an offr ? We are the worst in the ACC in barely in the tophalf of the ountry. How can he hurt ?
Worst in ACC how? I guess you are one of those morons that just looks at the arbitrary point totals these services assign to a class, and judges it. I'm not saying this class is great, but because another school signed 10 of exactly the same level of players we did does not make their class better even though they are ranked higher on these stupid services. At the very least judge it by the average # of stars if anything.

This post was edited on 2/4 10:49 AM by OaklandPanther139

Originally posted by oldpantherfan:

Unless they think he can help why waste a ship? No need to offer just because.

What if we have a better player on the hook next year and can't sign him because Nico Law has that ship? I think nico is a good player but we can't afford to give out ships just for the hell of it. We are going to be up against the numbers again next year.

We're going to give out 20 scholarships next year. He's going to cull Chryst's numerous reaches steadily after spring and before next year's bowl game.

We lost a kid to a division 2 school? Seriously? Even the weather isn't as nice there.

HCPN was on tv last night some pittsburgh channel sports and said he could have given out 20 ships but didn't want to give them to anyone just to increase the numbers

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT