ADVERTISEMENT

What I liked best...

ksquared33

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
Sep 27, 2013
...about the little bit of practice I saw on the post of Sunday's practice was the way the D was being asked to get after the football to the point of all running out every play until they got there ...And then sprinting back to get lined back up only for them (D-Linemen included) start all over again.
There was Tyrique Jarrett busting his bigass from sideline to sideline, and he seemed to be excited about doing it...Now I know it was first day under a new coach but I think we all agree that the kids we do have coming back are all players more than capable of taking their individual games up a few notches. Given the experience they have gotten as young players will only help going into the future under Coach Duzz & Staff.
I could not be happier than when I heard Coach Duzz state that his players on D would all be expected to run to the football (everyone of them) until the whistle blows. And I think we have the kids going into upperclass leadership roles that will see to it that this gets done. There should be lots of competition at all positions w/ more than capable players competiting. For the 1st time in years....

Hail to PITT !!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News