ADVERTISEMENT

Whether you’re a gung-ho or so-so HCPN fan…..

Hard to evaluate that unless you have more details on the criteria for each tier.

if you read the article, their criteria was supposdedly feedback from other coaches. which i don't believe at all. the athletic hasn't been very friendly to pitt. coaches in tier 3 have accomplished absolutely nothing comparied to PN. and i'm saying he's the greatest ever but the rankings are a slight.

how do we know they aren't? only time that stuff goes public is when a) coach wants a raise and it's leaked by their agent or b) they're moving in on hiring the coach.

agent of the coach leaks the info. It's clear Narduzzi wants to stay at Pitt .. 20 wins in 2 years is elite. I'd bet a billion dollars that schools are calling constantly.
HCPN is elite. I would take him over 90% of cfb coaches including Day, Fraudlose and Riley.
Elite indeed.

• Haha
Reactions: paradox1984
it’s like endorsements in politics and celebrities in advertising. I really could care less what they think

Duzz is about as good as we can get at Pitt. He’s coached up some pretty entertaining teams who have been pretty competitive. The program is about where Pitt should be. A consistent top 25 team with the potential for a special season once every 5 years or so

I’ll take it.
Consistent top 25?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT